[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>E3 2016 >Announces a load of new WIi U games, a new app
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: B009AGXH64hardware.jpg (48 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
B009AGXH64hardware.jpg
48 KB, 1024x665
>E3 2016
>Announces a load of new WIi U games, a new app that allows people to use their tablets as WIi U gamepads, and a new Wii U that is just the console and a Pro Controller for 200 bucks
>Reveals that all games have now been patched to support the pro controller
New games announced include
>Shin Megami Tensei 1/2 Remakes
>Entrian Odyssey 5
>Call of Duty: Undead (It's literally just zombies, all the zombie maps from every cod game, new weapons, modes etc)
>Xenoblade Chronicles HD remake
>Baiten Katos: Revival of the Ascended Hero
Other two games are put on the eshop.
>Shin Megami Tensei: Devil World
Using the Devilworld IP, handled by Atlus with Nintendo's help, 2D RPG ala Zelda 2
>Custom Robo Hyperdrive
>Earthbound 2 (Mother 3)
Enhanced Mother 3, has the first two games unlockable.

Additionally they announce over 200 new games will be added to the Virtual Console.Several of which are JRPGs never released in America, as well Dreamcast and Saturn games.

Would this save it /v/?
>>
>>321138720
>A bunch of remakes and remasters of games that don't drive hardware sales.

No, it wouldn't. It's clear you don't understand why it failed.
>>
>>321138720
>>Earthbound 2 (Mother 3)
I don't think any of those would "save" the Wii U, but as an existing idort, I'd be as happy as a lark with just this.
>>
>Implying Nintendo isn't run by a bunch of delusional fuckwads who think they've done nothing wrong

Watch Miyamoto try to force Pikmin 4 while wondering why the Wii U failed
>>
>>321138720
>>Announces a load of new WIi U games, a new app that allows people to use their tablets as WIi U gamepads, and a new Wii U that is just the console and a Pro Controller for 200 bucks
fucking stupid
>>
>>321139335
This is smart.

Lowers the cost of the console, everyone owns a tablet or a smartphone, and you make the pro controller the standard controller, allowing easier ports and shit.
>>
>>321138720

One half remakes?
>>
>>321139146
can someone post the redraw? you know the one. switched to a new PC and didnt bring over most of my pictures from here
>>
>>321138720
>Enhanced Mother 3, has the first two games unlockable.
>Not as DLC with same updated graphics as Mother 3 each cost at least $10-$15

It's like you don't even Nintendo.
>>
>>321139824
pls reggie
>>
>>321138720
I'm neither a fan or hater of the gamepad, but that would solve nothing; mainly because is too late already. WiiU is a niche console. Nothing wrong with that aside from the 3rd party problem.
>>
The specs are the problem, not the games.
They should wait for the NX to pull all of that off.
>>
>>321138720
>so now i need a 600$ ipad to use my wiiu thanks ninty
>most of the games already support the pro controller anyway...
>weabocrap
>weabocrap
>cod without the fun part of cod so crap
>another weabocrap game
>weabocrap game
>anotherweabocrarpgame
>crap game
>gbc ok game
>games unlockable so i have to beat 3 to unlock 2 and 1 ....
>so now i can buy games that i can easy find on the internet ok
no that shit is dead as fuck not even releasing the top tier games like cod pes battlefied can revive that shitty console
>>
just get zelda out
>>
>>321144878
not even with zelda wiiu and zelda wii remake
the console is already dead
>>
>>321144878
That shit will prolly come out for the NX now
>>
>>321138720
>Announces a load of new WIi U games
Define how many "a load" is. They are likely going to release 8-10 1st party titles next year, several of which will be unimpressive with half being very good titles probably.

>a new app that allows people to use their tablets as WIi U gamepads
Tablets are capacitive touch screens, not resistive like the Wii-U.

Would never happen.

>a new Wii U that is just the console and a Pro Controller for 200 bucks

Possible, the only big game you NEED to have the gamepad for is Splatoon.

Impossible but the big ones already support it for the most part.

Not up to Nintendo and Atlus isn't working on that, they're busy enough with other shit.

>Entrian Odyssey 5
Is this like a Lord of the Rings game?

>Call of Duty: Undead (It's literally just zombies, all the zombie maps from every cod game, new weapons, modes etc)
Cancer, also Activision isn't releasing jack shit on Wii U, not enough $ for their eyes.

Lol. I'm sure in 1 year they will release another remake of Xenoblade Chronicles.

I would take the regular Xenoblade Chronicles on the American e-shop though, for fucks sake it should be there right now.

For most people that's literally who.

See response to SMT remakes above.

>Custom Robo Hyperdrive
Sure, that could happen in a year. Probably the only thing realistic in your list.

>Earthbound 2 (Mother 3)
This could too.

>has the first two games unlockable
No. They only just released Earthbound Origins (Mother 1) they aren't bundling it with a Mother 3 release. Same with Earthbound, people still buy that without needing incentive.

>Additionally they announce over 200 new games will be added to the Virtual Console
LOL, they are slower than molasses with VC, even in Japan it would take forever to do 2h
>>
>Announces a load of new WIi U games,
Go on....

>a new app that allows people to use their tablets as WIi U gamepads,
Sounds interesting..

>and a new Wii U that is just the console and a Pro Controller for 200 bucks
150-175 plus two pro controllers and a game and that thing will fly off of the shelves.

New games announced include
HNNNNG
But this should have been done 3 years ago.

Kay
>Entrian Odyssey 5
Never played it before but sure

Local four player co-op or eat a dick.

Sure, why not.

Other two games are put on the eshop.
Eh,

Using the Devilworld IP, handled by Atlus with Nintendo's help, 2D RPG ala Zelda 2
Title will be problematic but it sounds like it won't suck ass

>Custom Robo Hyperdrive
K

>Earthbound 2 (Mother 3)
Will bring in all 10 of the people who like earthboiund

Get the sims, minecraft, new rayman, new just dance, and a nintendo only shooter and fighter and you'll have yourself a party.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.