[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shovel Knight 3DS is the definitive version of Shovel Knight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: shovel-knight-3ds-theme.jpg (120 KB, 800x398) Image search: [Google]
shovel-knight-3ds-theme.jpg
120 KB, 800x398
Shovel Knight 3DS is the definitive version of Shovel Knight.

>Can change relics on the go with ease
>Exclusive Amiibo extras
>Free 3DS Theme if you bought it digitally
>The Gameplay is smooth and works perfectly with the 3DS D-pad.
>The Graphics look crystal clear on the 3DS's screen
>The 3D effect looks nice and actually makes the game look better
>Awesome Digital Sountrack
>The Instruction Booklet is full of cute illustrations and funny details, like the ones that used to come with NES games all the way to the Wii.
>>
And?
>>
>>321133304
And....what?
>>
Its a good game but chill out on PR nintendo...
>>
>>321133416
PR?

Oh, no.

I just think it's the best option out there, anon.

What's yours?
>>
>no battletoads stage

JUST
>>
>>321133736
>No $12 Figurine that gives you Co-Op, Colors, Effects, Extra Relics and Faces.

Sonyfags on suicidewatch.
>>
>>321133217
>Didn't even mention the streetpass arena

At least we know you aren't a shill
>>
>>321133884
Oh!
>And Streetpass arena is pretty fun.
>>
It's not that good of a game. Worth a playthrough I guess, but nothing more than that.
>>
I bought it for 3ds and didn't know it came with a theme
>>
>>321134017
>Not playing Plague of Shadows

Normie crap.
>>
>>321133217
Wait, what?
I bought it on the eshop and give jack crap
>>
>>321134072
It should be free if you bought it digitally...
>>
>>321134264
It's probably like all fucking free themes on 3DS, you have to check the digital reciept on the eshop for the code, because Nintendo still can't fucking into online 100%.
>>
I'm satisfied with my Wii U version. My bro and I are hyped for some couch co-op once that amiibo arrives in burgerland.
>>
Nope. Wii U is easily the actual definitive version. You don't have the messaging system but we have the touchscreen stuff.
>>
>>321133217
This game really does utilize the 3D effect better than any other game on the console, I fucking love it
>>
>>321133217
What the fuck

I bought this last year and never got a theme
>>
>>321134072
>>321134264
>>321138473
Check the theme collection on the theme shop (last box on the list of theme sections), and see if it's there.

Not OP, but if what he says is true then it should be there.
>>
WiiU version better.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.