[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Witcher Trilogy on sale for $34.39 You guys have literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-1-1-1.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-1-1-1.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1200
>Witcher Trilogy on sale for $34.39

You guys have literally NO reason not to play Witcher 1 now

Just fucking do it
>>
>>321128313
>You guys have literally NO reason not to play Witcher 1 now

1: it's a bad game
2: there doesn't need to be a 2
>>
>>321128313
It's aged badly.

Really.
>>
>shitty combat
There is your reason
>>
>>321128313
Unpopular opinion: I found W1's combat to be the best out of all of them.
>>
>>321132562

This.
>>
>>321131574
it didnt age badly
it was bad when it came out
>>
the Witcher 1 is good
>>
>>321132562
>Unpopular opinion
>Unpopular
I think you mean "wrong."
>>
>>321128313
Witcher 1 should honestly be remade for free because of how many sales they probably lost because of that trash. It might actually be profitable. Or at the very least remove a shit stain on their record.
>>
>>321131574

Yes worse games get released by AAA game devs 7 years later compared to a then dev team paid in cheap turnip vodka and dreams and hopes of being a recognized company
>>
>Price of individual products: 34.17
>Bundle cost: 34.39

Found my reason, OP. I'd get Witcher 1 and 2; and the third at a later date.
>>
Witcher 1 is the best game of the trilogy.
>>
>>321137129

So? I don't play those games either.

You pull out a pile of shit on a plate, tell me to eat it, I'm gonna tell you no. If you then whine that it could be diarrhea but instead it's far superior organic cornshit, doesn't change fucking anything. I'm not eating your shit, no matter how nice the silverware is, no matter who shat it out, it's still shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.