[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEARTHSTONE Biased?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28 KB, 500x294
Who here has suspicion that Hearthstone is biased?

>play for free
>get a streak
>next game, no minions on first draw even if 70% of cards are minions
>game gives you the worst most improbable cards, literally delivering you to the enemy
>lose x times in a row, now back to old rank
>get extremely lucky first draws, game is on your side
>easy games, now on a streak again
>cuck again back to old rank
>>
>>321126754
well I never paid money and I hit legend every month for the past 6 months so -shrug-
>>
It wouldn't surprise me honestly

I hate how pay to win it is now, it was bearable in the early days of the game because the vanilla cards were alright but power creep has now determined that if you're not paying the dosh you are going to get stomped by that guy who paid for shitloads of the latest expansion

Going 'it's a card game!' is no excuse, it's shit.
>>
It's only biased against people that are reported to be racist. Sjw run the entire industry
>>
File: young money.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
young money.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>321126754
Candy Crush fucking cheats
Hearthstone does not cheat
>>
Why haven't they nerfed secret paladin into the ground yet?

I'm a paladin player and even I hate that shit
>>
>>321127095
OP and /pol/lack here

So that explains it.
>>
>>321127079
i play it every day and i fully admit its p2w. Free players have literally 0 ways of catching up outside of a free pack once a week from brawls. Blizzard has to keep pumping out adventures faster and faster to keep current players playing because new players sure as fuck aren't swarming to the game.
>>
>>321127079
It wouldn't be hard to do honestly. Since the "strength" of the card is basically a function of mana cost and rarity, yes the game can intentionally cuck you up easily if it wants.
>>
>>321127215
cause it's not the best deck in the game anymore

gets with the times gramps, its post-LoE 2015
>>
reminder that /v/ legitimately thinks the illuminati is funding a decade long viral marketing campaign to empower SJWs through multi-stie, multi-game polls that rate indie games well
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.