[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get another obsidian fallout game /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Will we ever get another obsidian fallout game
/v/?
>>
I hope not just to see you obsidrones cry.
>>
>>321124280
Probably not, because Bethesda are still butthurt that Obsidian made a better game than them in less time.
>>
Expect the Fallout game to made by Obsidian, and take place in either New Orleans or Texas.
>>
File: obsidian vs bethesda.png (550 KB, 996x734) Image search: [Google]
obsidian vs bethesda.png
550 KB, 996x734
>>321126030
>>
Why did I like FO3 more than NV? I was dying to play this game but couldn't bring myself to finish it the more I played it. Sure it can be considered superior on the features based on FO3's, but there was nothing worthy beyond it as an experience.
>>
File: 1418873903452.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1418873903452.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>>321124280
Nope
>>
>>321127123

Probably because you were bored of FO3 gameplay.
>>
Honestly, why did FO3 get better reviews than NV?
>>
I hope not.

>brown and orange
>ugly as sin
>boring as fuck
>you hate every character in the game because they're all so shitty
>gameplay is imbalanced and terrible
>>
>>321128776
Because people who had never heard of he previous fallouts thought new vegas was just a copy of fo3
>>
>>321126875

what the hell?
Is this just leagues of /v/ cunts posting their "contrarian" reviews, or is it actually somewhat decent?
>>
>>321129069
The only people who care about reviews are losers and morons, so you tell me sport.
>>
You guys are seriously retarded if you think Obsidian will get to make another Fallout game. Bethesda already got huge success with Fallout 4, they don't give a single fuck about Obsidian.

New Vegas was not that successful to justify another Obsidian Fallout.
>>
>>321129069
It got raided by NMA and tons of random trolls/haters that don't even own the game.

The user score is 8.1 on Steam where people actually bought/played the game and reviewed it.
>>
File: portrait_zahua_lg.png (117 KB, 210x330) Image search: [Google]
portrait_zahua_lg.png
117 KB, 210x330
I hope not
The Fallout series is over. It's been irredeemably ruined with 3 and it will never be good again. It's dead. Let it rest in peace and move on, brothers.

Leave Obsidian alone, let them make their own IP's and work on new cool shit, it's giving us far better better output than if they were constrained by Bethesda's terrible open world design philosophy and awful engine.
>>
Hopefully not, Obsidian had always been pretentious, overated garbage by hipsters and special snowflakes.
>>
File: Steam stats.png (25 KB, 452x588) Image search: [Google]
Steam stats.png
25 KB, 452x588
>>321131982
>Fallout series is dead

Kek
>>
>>321131982
It wasn't ruined with 3 though, we got new vegas.
It was ruined with the removal of skills and fallout 4 in general. Now it's what people who don't like rpgs will expect out of fallout. It disgusts me.
>>
>>321129069
b-but "it just works" guys!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.