[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends trying to get me to play this game. Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
My friends trying to get me to play this game.
Opinions?
>>
pay 2 win
>>
It's really shitty, fuck your retarded friends.
>>
>>321123528
its way better then it was at launch. Just be warned that the game engine is shitty and makes the game run like crap unless you have a top-tier pc
>>
It's a single player MMO now
>>
>>321124952
Like borderlands?
>>
>>321123528
I liked it at launch, no idea how it is now, but i do remember destroying people in pvp as a smuggler that was fun.
>>
>>321123528
it's fun with friends, doing the story and shit. the game plays just like a more fast paced wow if you are into that

Would be a good game if they didn't design it as a shitty mmo and went for co-op or something
>>
It's probably the worst-optimized game I have ever played. The stories are mostly bland barring one or two classes tops, new end game raids have been effectively shitcanned, so what you're left with is PvP which will never get any new maps and will drop you down to 15 fps because of the shitty nature of the shitty engine.

BioWare has given up on this game. There were supposed to be two holiday events in the past week and a half but they've bugged out and BioWare has said "tough shit - we'll try harder next year."
>>
>>321125026
more like destiny
>>
>>321123528
It's a bad game and if they were really your friends they wouldn't try to drag you down with them. My advice: sever.
>>
>>321123528
If you want to play, make a sith warrior.
(or imperial agent).
>>
>>321125330
>BioWare has given up on this game
Yeah basically this, don't spend money on it
>>
>>321123528
Get new friends.
>>
>>321123528

get better friends
>>
Right now its comparable to WOTLK WoW. It's not super bad
>>
>>321125330
Bioware has given up on everything, Mass Effect is all they have left
>>
>>321123528

your friend sounds shitty
>>
>>321123528
They're not your friends. They're bullies, you won't be one of the cool kids if you play with them. You'll only be done some $ and be ripped on by them online as much as real life.
>>
>>321123528
actually not that bad if you just play for the story
and the housing is better than most mmos

no point in playing it with friends though, all you do is watch cutscenes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.