[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is the game that's going to kick off Sonic's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 5GjeyUY.jpg (109 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
5GjeyUY.jpg
109 KB, 500x515
>This is the game that's going to kick off Sonic's 25th anniversary
>>
>>321117262
Mario can ice skate on lava in Galaxy.
Can it top that?
>>
>>321117262
There's no use in pitying the dead, anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6mzBjFtcBc

At least the cartoon was slightly amusing.
>>
Surely it can't be worse than the first one, right?
>>
>>321117715

Look at the state SEGA released the original. Now imagine how bad this one must be if even SEGA felt the need to delay it.

This shit must have caused a 3DS to overheat and blow an 8 year-old's hands off during a focus group or something.
>>
>>321117715

It's the sequel to Shattered Crystal, which was mediocre, but not an absolute trainwreck like Rise of Lyric was.
>>
>>321117262
I forgot about this
>>
Sonic Boom has been very successful as a multimedia franchise.

Nobody cares about how awful the Wii U game was because nobody owns a Wii U.
>>
>>321118884
My WiiU is sitting within two feet of me.

You make it sad, anon.
>>
>>321117645
This is well played.
>>
>>321118884

Sonic Boom put Chris-chan in jail. That makes it a success in my books.
>>
File: Qdjon.jpg (383 KB, 900x2049) Image search: [Google]
Qdjon.jpg
383 KB, 900x2049
YOU KNOW WHAT'S ACTUALLY GOING YO KICKOFF SONIC'S 25th ANNIVERSVARY YOU KOLBASA NIGGAZ?
>>
I remember trying the demo for the first one on 3ds. It was actually decent and the switching characters to solve puzzles was a novelty idea. But they have a ps4/xbox/pc game in the works. They've been doing nothing since generations except phone games, no way they dont have something big cooking.
>>
>>321117262
Pretty much no one cares about it. And no one really should as the next actual Sonic game is likely coming 2016.
>>
File: 1164009789210.png (18 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1164009789210.png
18 KB, 300x450
SAAAAAAAAAAAAANIC

GORDITA GORE FAUST

CHILD DOGS

CUM ON AND STEP RIGHT UP

YOUR PACE IS INADEQUATE

ROLLING AROUND IN THE SPEEDO SAND

AISLE GET U EGGMAT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.