[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: do i.png (49 KB, 618x251) Image search: [Google]
do i.png
49 KB, 618x251
Is it worth it?
>>
>>321116362
Yeah that's a really good price. Like at least 50 hours of content if you do the dlc
>>
>>321116362
I'd vote no if you have any time in DaS2. IT doesn't change enough to 'fix' it, but the improvements do make a first playthrough more enjoyable
>>
>>321116610
>>321116474
I've already played 134 hours of the base game back when it released, so this is just for the DLC which I haven't touched yet
>>
>>321116362
Do you have ds2 alreafy and do you have the dlc for it? So far ive been enjoying it. Id be playing right now if my psu hadnt shit itself and died.
>>
>>321116748
Oh, not sure if worth then since you have to replay entire game to get to the dlc. You dont keep your characters.
Cant you just get the season pass/dlc for the original game instead?
>>
>>321116869
This has better grafix and performance right? Also new enemy placements and shit and better online? The season pass for original DS2 is still 24.99€. Doesn't bother me that much to run through the game again really, been a while since I played it
>>
>>321117228
Graphics are basically the same, has better particles and I think the lighting is better as well, as in more use of the torch. New enemy placement is alright, original wasnt complete shit imo but this isnt bad either (with some exceptions but there are always exceptions).
If you arent bothered by running through it again then sure go for it. The dlc are actually pretty good and the game isnt unplayable by any means.
>>
>>321117228
Its improved the lighting and makes some areas darker, more people can be in a world at the same time, you actually have to find the dlc keys instead of them being dropped in your inventory. Enemy placement is harder and imo improved. Its pretty good. Online is seperated between sotfs and non softs versions but I belive sotfs has most of the players nowadays.
>>
>>321116362
Depends on how much you liked the base game. Scholar of the first sin refreshes the game early run moreso than anything. The enemy placements that changes are kind of gimmicky, but can refresh the game for at least 2 playthroughs.
>>
>>321116362
I'll trade anyone for it if they want.
>>
I have the base game but haven't finished it. I think I'm right at the end but I'm not sure where to go.

should I buy this? or just buy the dlcs?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.