[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's only 20 bucks without subscription, is it worth getting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
It's only 20 bucks without subscription, is it worth getting?
>>
If you liked Skyrim then this is the game for you, combat system takes some adjusting to and Quests are a bit more MMO but there is so much shit to do. Good buy for $20
>>
It's the only B2P MMO that isn't shit. It's worth getting as are its two DLCs when you reach max level. ESO is the future of the brand.
>>
I got it at around $12.50 or something like that off Green man Gaming. I've mostly played it as a group but have enjoyed myself.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>321116339
It cool to mess around on with friends
>>
>>321116339
Was this game even a year old yet?
Do they drop subscription already?
It'll be F2P soon?
>>
I bought it too, for 20 bucks I might be a solid guildwars replacement.

Generic mmo I hear, which is what I want.
>>
I bought the Imperial edition just because I hear that a mount early and without having to pay is good. And the race may be a good option if I ever want to play generic human. Still not sure what I want to do with my character though, is it easy to reskill/respec?
>>
>>321116339
I like it. If it's 20 dollars, you should buy it if you like skyrim with other people + MMO
>>321120607
You pay some gold for respec at the shrine.
>>
>>321121726
Ok, cool. I was worried because they're selling respecs on the crown shop and I was afraid that was the only way to do it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.