[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nnoy8izNoB1u7ku1eo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnoy8izNoB1u7ku1eo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 500x358
Hi, how is you league career, what do you think about the game nowadays?

P.S.: post some good league memes :>
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 682x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 682x539
>League of Legends
>>
File: leememe.jpg (168 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
leememe.jpg
168 KB, 600x485
>>
>>321115741
It's going to shit not because of the community getting worse (I don't think it could get any worse) but the preseason changes are really bad. This is coming from someone who played from S1 and got gold, plat, diamond, diamond, and diamond again during ranked seasons.

The new changes suck so much, I'm glad that the game is finally putting me off.
>>
I hope this is bait
I can't decide if LoL or CSGO is worse for retards coming to this board and waving around how new they are on a fucking banner
>>
>>321116009
Not everything is bad, Poppy finaly got an update, now I wait for Urgot to get his
>>
>>321115903
source?
>>
File: dank.png (153 KB, 333x254) Image search: [Google]
dank.png
153 KB, 333x254
>league career
>>
File: 1436822165525.jpg (22 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436822165525.jpg
22 KB, 600x450
>>321115741
>playing LoL
>"league career"
>memecenter.com
>tumblr filename
>emoticons
>leagueoflegendsmemes.com
>>
Quit 3 months ago b/c shitty internet in new house.
Don't miss it though. Wasn't very good, had no friends to play with, 50/50 enjoyment rate anyway.
Now I just need to unsubscribe from all the LoL shit in my youtube feed
>>
>>321115741
I couldn't care less about community being toxic

Mute button and no fucks given. I was NEVER bothered by the toxic community

But the changes to the game that Riot made are fucking ridiculous and the game turned into garbage

Avoid it and never touch it even with a stick.
>>
>play awful game
>have an awful experience

wow
>>
>>321115913
I don't understand.
>>
>>321115741
the ONLY good thing about this game is the hentai
>>
>>321117145
The character is canonically blind
There's really no joke or anything
>>
File: I did it all.png (234 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
I did it all.png
234 KB, 619x406
Looking forward to the year LoL Worlds pulls in less numbers than the last

I want to see the sweat drip off the devs wrinkly foreheads
>>
>>321116498
http://imgur.com/a/X3woH
Hope you like futa
>>
>>321117259
good point
>>
>>321116294
Basically I hate most of the changes like seriously
>removed all tower resistances and now they go down fast as fuck
>free vision game means too much vision everywhere. You feel like your every move is being watched by the enemy because there are wards all over the place now
>blue trinket is way too overpowered compared to the others
>around 40 second death timers at 20 minutes?
>free home guards for everyone at 20 mins
>teleport to friendly tower compensation is now gone
>new masteries broke some champs and there are still some obvious keystones that are the best ones to take 100% of the time (thunderlords)
>some items are too strong like the spooky ghosts
>nerfed all ap items but buffed and added a whole bunch of new ad items?
>Quinn is unbelievably op right now, if you haven't heard yet you'll hear from it soon

Those are the some of the few fuckups they made but hey it's preseason so they have time to fix it right?
>>
>>321117397
wasn't this years less than the one in 2014?

riot already has less people playing than before, that's why they stopped publishing their data on how many people are playing.
>>
>>321117397
Rito allready losing people
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.