[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally getting around to completing FF7 as I had played it years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: FF7 is best FF period.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FF7 is best FF period.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
Finally getting around to completing FF7 as I had played it years ago on a PS1 emulator on PC, but got distracted and stopped at Costa Del Sol. A best bro of mines loves FF7 with all of his heart so I wanted to complete it too. He beat this shit like 20 times though.

So now I started over on the PSP which is comfy.

This is not a meme
This is not baiting

FF7 is THE BEST in the franchise and i'm sorry if you think otherwise.

Graphically? Inferior to every other FF
Story? Superior
Music? Superior
Lore?Superior
Pacing?Superior
Content?Superior
Battle system? Superior

The backstory for Aerith had a nigga crying.
The conspiracies behind Shinra is amazing
I could go on and on.

And I've played others in the series and FF7 is superior. It just is /v/ face it. The Remake will be shit though it's just not the same world we live in.
>>
File: lol.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>Battle system? Superior
All clasics FF battle system are shit
>>
File: 1450362530937.jpg (40 KB, 595x165) Image search: [Google]
1450362530937.jpg
40 KB, 595x165
>>321104939
>I'm sorry
You're definitely a sorry person for thinking FF7 is the best Final Fantasy, but the good news is that you're in good company. There's millions of sad 90's kids who grew up in time for FF7 to be their first Final Fantasy, so their nostalgia goggles are particularly thick and rosy.
>>
>>321105558
It's superior to every other FF bruh.
>>
>played FF7 once years and years ago
>recently get FF7 on pc
>mod it with a hack to make it not piss easy
>holy shit, this is crazy good, why couldn't they just make it not piss easy the first time?

Also, FF7 has the best collection of battle songs out of all the FF7 games.
>>
File: 1449535603473.png (83 KB, 307x383) Image search: [Google]
1449535603473.png
83 KB, 307x383
>>321105828
>why couldn't they just make it not piss easy the first time?
Because not everyone wants to be stuck grinding for hours in the first area of the game. The difficulty mod is only there for masochists.

The game gets sufficiently difficult halfway through, and remains that way, if you don't grind levels and utilize all the broken, OP materia the game gives out like candy.
>>
>>321106096
>The game gets sufficiently difficult halfway through, and remains that way, if you run from combat and don't use the cool stuff the game wants you use.

Ok, sure.
>>
>>321104939
11 > 7 > 9 > 12 (zodiac) > 5 > 3 > 6 > 10 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 8 > 13 > 14
>>
>>321106674
MMOs aren't final fantasy.
>>
>>321106701
Why is it called "Final Fantasy XI" then?
>>
>>321106789
To sell the game?
>>
>>321106828
That reminds me, it's also the most successful game in the series.

>X sold more

Yeah but XI made more money.

>B-b-b-but it's not final fantasy because I say so.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.