[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NX base specs "Smilar to Xbox One", Shown behind closed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1446757259607.jpg (76 KB, 1148x764) Image search: [Google]
1446757259607.jpg
76 KB, 1148x764
>Allegedly, Nintendo will be showcasing the Nintendo NX in January at CES 2016 in Las Vegas behind closed doors. Third party companies have been sent an invite to the showcase of the system, which appears to be an attempt to show them what it is capable of. Nintendo did something similar to this in 2012 with the Wii U at CES.

>We were also told that in terms of raw power, the Nintendo NX would be similar to the Xbox One. Our source also told us that Nintendo is looking at a lower, competitive price point to make the system more enticing. No mention was made on the “hybrid” system theory however.

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/rumor-nintendo-to-showcase-nx-behind-close-doors-at-ces-details-about-power-and-price-point/

>Cloud powered
>Similar specs to Xbone

Is this what they wanted us to understand?
>>
>Cloud powered
>Xbone specs
So NX is literally NintendoXbox.
>>
>playing catchup to an already obsolete product
Nintendo pls
>>
>>321101464
Oh look! It's a rumor! Just like the hundred other rumor we've heard before!
>>
>Cloud
I really hope not, Nintendo is terrible at online.
>>
Allegedly, Nintendo will be showcasing OP's mom in January at CES 2016 in Las Vegas behind closed doors. Third party companies have been sent an invite to the showcase of OP's mom, which appears to be an attempt to show them what OP's mom is capable of. Nintendo did something similar to this in 2012 with OP's grandma at CES.

We were also told that in terms of suction power, OP's mom would be similar to a hand vacuum machine. Our source also told us that Nintendo is looking at a lower, competitive price point to make OP's mom more enticing. No mention was made on the “dildo” system theory however.
>>
>>321101578
oh shit
>>
>Hardware matters, guys!
>muh multiplats!
>>
What if this is a joint venture between Nintendo and Xbox? I mean I heard both companies are struggling. Plus look at this, it's called NX

N= Nintendo

X = Xbox

makes sense right?
>>
>>321101891
at least theirs isnt paid
>>
>>321101891
too late bro. Sakurai confirmed
>>
>>321101932

>Launch event
>Reggie takes out a console from behind the podium and holds it in the air
>It's actually just an Xbone
>Suddenly his arm buckles and the Xbone crushes him and the audience
>Gaben Crashes through the roof on top of the xbone
>Announces Half Life 3
>Asks the crushed and dying audience if it was worth the weight
>>
Already dead on arrival. Lmaoing @nintendo
>>
>>321101464
AAA?
>>
>>321101464
>Nintendo enthusiast
The most reputable group of tech journalists around I'm sure.

>>321101904
I lold
>>
I almost feel sorry for nintendo if true.
>>
>>321103708
It would be sticking to their trend of making tiny power efficient boxes. Something competitive to the Xbone could draw 25-35w, or possibly even less if it were a 14nm FinFET or 22nm FDX part using AMD's latest PowerTune IP.
Thats about all I expect from them.
>>
I hope not. I wish they'd go back to those times when they had stronger consoles than their competitors, even if by just a bit.
>>
FUCK! Why the shit?

Why are They making this the benchmark? They'll already be three years behind by the time it comes out. They needed to make it more powerful, not something that struggles to maintain 30fps at 720p. What are they even doing?
>>
>>321102029
>Nintendo
>Struggling

If the amiibos weren't successful, they would be fine until we're both old men, Anon. Now with the amiibo success, we will never live to see Nintendo fall.
>>
File: leeeel.png (457 KB, 481x633) Image search: [Google]
leeeel.png
457 KB, 481x633
>>321102029

I would be 100% ok with this.

As long as ninty takes the wheels for their 1st party games.
>>
>>321101891
Is it? I've only ever had problems with Splatoon but every other online game works okay.
>>
>>321101782
It's actually perfect. It will be strong enough to run all the multiplats that will be optimized for PS4 and if they don't completely fuck it up and add stupid shit then devs will port their games to it.
>>
File: NX V4.5.png (2 MB, 2901x2680) Image search: [Google]
NX V4.5.png
2 MB, 2901x2680
Here's hoping.
>>
Honestly though. Nintendo was already struggling making PS3 tier graphics, how the hell would they manage to make PS5 tier graphics now?
>>
>>321105331
They'd be making graphics on par with the Xbone/PS4.
>>
>>321105158
>Those prices

yeah sure.
>>
>>321101464
>Xbone is already getting shafted for ports because it's an underpowered POS
>this is despite it having the second largest install base
>Nintendo is planning to release a console similar to the Xbone

It's like they want to die.
>>
>>321101464

>NX
>Xbox one specs
>NintenBOX
>NINTENDO XBOX

HOLY SHIT NINTENDO BUYING MICROSOFT CONFIRMED HALO 6 NX EXCLUSIVE FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>321101464

RIP NX, we didn't even get a chance to know you.
>>
>>321101782
>nintendo games and hardware strong enough to run the latest multiplats

what's the problem?
>>
>>321101464
>not even PS4

kill me
>>
>>321105108
Great, then after three years of lazy ports the PS5 and Xbox Infinity or some shit release and Nintendo is left selling even more outdated hardware yet again.

No one buys Nintendo consoles for multiplats. They need to focus on the only reason people give a shit about them, the strong first-party titles.
>>
File: 1443035727094.png (405 KB, 200x465) Image search: [Google]
1443035727094.png
405 KB, 200x465
>>321105604
>multiplats
>multiplats which run better on ps4 and pc
>>
File: Trash.png (277 KB, 501x550) Image search: [Google]
Trash.png
277 KB, 501x550
>>321101464
>Cloud powered
>>
>>321105052
even then splatoon is because of P2P connections. Hell I could name a few games where this is a problem
>>
>>321105483
>Xbone is already getting shafted for ports because it's an underpowered POS
The Xbone is like 5% weaker in a few areas and 5% stronger in others. It's not getting shafted because it's weak. It's getting shafted because it has half the fucking install base of the PS4, so people optimize for the PS4 or do exclusivity deals with Sony.

The NX is a terrible idea unless they're doing the hybrid thing anyways. If they are doing hybrid, then it doesn't matter how fucking strong it is, as long as it's stronger than the Vita. They'll get all of that sweet Vita weebshit traffic and all of the 3DS traffic.
>>
File: nintendo yakuza.png (348 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
nintendo yakuza.png
348 KB, 650x433
>>321101782
>2016 NX comes out, is on par with PS4/Xbone
>2020 PS5/XTwo come out
>2020/2021 NX2 comes out, is on par with them
Just as keikaku.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.