[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing stopping me from getting this is online mutliplayer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
The only thing stopping me from getting this is online mutliplayer.
Does it still have it or what?
>>
Kinda, you need GameRanger though
>>
>>321100603
How does that work?
>>
You have to install GameRanger for multiplayer to work..
>>
Install gameranger, go to settings and select to boot from the file where you have Battlefront, you're done.

Servers occasionally are populated for Battlefront 2. Just the other night I saw 1 server with 64/64 and a couple others in the 20s.
>>
>>321101118
>>321100790
So it's worth doing?
>>
>>321101348
For $3 on Steam, yeah pretty much. Some days have their ups and downs in terms of activeness, but just check back occasionally and you'll see some fun stuff. Plus, you can install mod packs on your own time which are fun to play singleplayer too.

The campaign alone is pretty good and tells a nice narrative from the perspective of clones.
>>
>>321101348
For 3 dollars, yes. People still actively play it and I enjoy singleplayer.
>>
Could we get a server going? The new episode got me into the mood for some Star Wars.
>>
>>321103014
This
>>
File: Kylo-kills-has-father-han-solo.png (934 KB, 1200x576) Image search: [Google]
Kylo-kills-has-father-han-solo.png
934 KB, 1200x576
>>321100517
Just the single player really makes the game great. You can also install custom map and conversion mods, which is even better. I recommend all of danboeing's maps. Those are fucking hectic,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.