[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you can't remember thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
Alright /v/ I got a problem

My younger brother just asked me about a game I supposedly used to play when I was younger, but I can't for the life of me remember such a game

Acording to him: "The game had some TNT sticks as an icon. It was a sandbox game where you could put...skeletons, wires, balls that roll down the wires...it wasn't open world or anything, just a sandbox"

Anyone got any leads? Seems like a PC game. I'll try to help others with vidyamnesia as well
>>
The game's not Clonk by the way

pic related
>>
Sorry OP doesn't even kinda ring a bell
>>
>Playing game at friends
>Some kind of adventure game, maybe side-scrolly
>Might've been a JRPG
>You go to meet the king and get permission to go in to the world or something
>Must have gotten a european release
>Was either Mega Drive or Snes
>Played it in like 1997
>Must have been somewhat common because friend and I were proper pleb at the time
>>
File: 7[1].jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
7[1].jpg
77 KB, 640x480
>>321086150
Kinda sounds like Soil / Crusader of Centy on the mega drive

You're celebrating your birthday, then you get the king's permission to go out and explore the world. Your first go-to place is the warrior's academy to learn sword techniques such as charging it to toss your blade like a boomerang
>>
>>321086375
>Soil

Meant soleil, sorry
>>
>>321086375

I think the game had a darker tone mayb
>>
Sega Genesis: worms coming out of the ground, that's all I have.

Sega Genesis: 2D, probably a platformer, it was included within the device itself along with a bunch of games like Sonic
>>
File: wAltered_Beast[1].png (18 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
wAltered_Beast[1].png
18 KB, 320x224
>>321087298
the second one could be anything, really. I'm reluctant on mentioning altered beast since it's not really a platformer and there's no way in hell you haven't heard of it
>>
>>321084925
I used to play a game on my Genesis where you played as a little blue guy who runs through loops and collects rings and stuff.
And when you turn the game on it says "SEEEEGAAAA!".
Can't remember what it was called.
>>
I've been thinking in this game for quite some time, but I can't remember it's name.
I only played the demo, but I remember it being pretty cool.
The game is a cartoony point and click. The demo was only a scene where you had to save someone imprisioned in a cage above a pool with sharks or something like that. I think the solution to the puzzle was to adjust the thermostat to freeze the pool and the lower the cage. There was also an option to boil the water, killing the animals but killing the prisioner too when the cage went down.
>>
File: vectorman4_display[1].jpg (134 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
vectorman4_display[1].jpg
134 KB, 500x366
>>321087771
Seems like vectorman was also bundled with some consoles. That one is actually a platformer

>>321087849
battletoads
>>
>>321084925
Some more info on this one

Seems like there were tilesets of sorts you could place on a blank screen. It wasn't an Xtremeworlds game however
>>
PS2 or Gamecube shooter. The bad guys were aliens, most of the areas were desert/scrubland with metal outposts, and there was a city as a hub area. One of the first missions in the game game was to save a kid called Edward, who went missing again a bit later in the game. That was as far as I got into the game.
>>
I remember it was a spiderman game on the gbc, you fought with mysterion and the final boss was Dr. Octopus. help plz
>>
I remember playing an animated game similar to Dragon's Lair when I was at an electronic store back when I was 8. I believe the animation was Japanese and it was on the SEGA CD. All I remember was the main character looked pretty heroic with a shield and sword exploring a cave. I failed the very first QTE command and was treated to an animation where he was eaten alive by roaches. That's all I can remember.
>>
>>321087298
Revenge of Shinobi for the second one, perhaps? Also, it's a long shot, but Worms.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.