[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Messiah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage.jpg (99 KB, 940x650) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
99 KB, 940x650
Is pic related an actual good RPG, or is it just le kick meme the game?
>>
>>321083510
Good Game
Its more then a meme
>>
It's actually a good game.
>>
It has some of the most rewarding melee combat that isn't Mount And Blade. If you enjoyed Heretic back in the days good luck getting off the PC while playing this.
>>
It's both. I wouldn't call it a full blown RPG though. It has a skill tree and an inventory, but that's it.
Skill tree's great though and offers lots of variety. Get at least the ice spell and telekinesis, they're so fucking worth it.
>>
>>321083876
Are there any good videos of people playing melee?

I've tried its hard as fuck i end up using the kick or magic most times..feels bad
>>
>>321083510
Wouldn't really call it an RPG, but it has incredibly good combat that I wish was in other games.
And yes, the kick meme is true, it's also 10/10 fun to use with that ice slick
>>
>>321084027
There is, but i'll have to search for it. In the meantime have this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS49Dazin3E
>>
I have a nice PC that can play it, but am lazy. I also got a copy for the 360 for $.80. Am I missing out playing the 360 version?
>>
I personally detest it. It has good ideas but generally terrible and repetitive design, just awful implementations, and the fighting feels like sloppy shit

I you want good first person fighting play Demonsteele or something
>>
>>321084307
Couldn't find it, but this here shows how the average combat looks like you you don't invest time to practise some of the mechanics. Which isn't worth it unless you really, really love the game or want to make youtube videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdglyo0ThyY
>>
>>321083510
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>321084394
Yes

If I remember correctly the skills and inventory system are quite different
>>
>>321083510
Isn't it just a spin-off? Why would anyone bother.
>>
>>321085971
Because it's the best M&M game
>>
>>321083510
>RPG

it's an action game with some rpg elements
>>
is DM:MaM elements any good for the 360? is it just essentially the same game? I don't have a PC at the moment but I would really like to try this game out.
>>
>>321086542
It forces you to pick and stick with a particular class rather than being able to mix and match like in the PC version, which is pretty shitty.

I think some levels are different too.
>>
If you want a linear RPG with fun ragdoll combat, this game will give you probably maximum 10 hours gameplay and not be totally horrible.
7/10
>>
>>321083510
multiplayer is fucking terrible but thats because the only server i found was a russian shithole one

singleplayer is godly and the weapons look amazing
>>
>>321083510
It has RPG mechanics, but isn't a conventional RPG. It's also pretty good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.