[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bought a gaming only to realize I hated every modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: his smirk and optimism gone.png (60 KB, 216x178) Image search: [Google]
his smirk and optimism gone.png
60 KB, 216x178
>tfw bought a gaming only to realize I hated every modern game made in the West and went back to consoles + handhelds later

T-Thanks, /v/.
>>
Is this supposed to be a joke? Just play undertale it's the only video game you need.
>>
>>321071705
That seems most unfortunate for you.
>>
File: 1446567769751.png (463 KB, 438x391) Image search: [Google]
1446567769751.png
463 KB, 438x391
>Listening to /v/
You deserve it, chaosfag.
>>
>>321071705
>bought a gaming
>>
That's what you get for not doing research before buying something
>>
Assuming you bought a prebuilt gay men pc, it more than likely has a shit amd processor and a crappy Radeon even emulators are out of the question. Gj faggot.
>>
>>321071705
You're me, right?
Haven't enjoyed or bought a western game since Dragon Age
>>
>>321072210
This to be honest. All other videogames were simply prototypes building up to undertale, it is the final form of videogames in a sense.
>>
>>321071705

Same here.

And yet I always keep my pc to date. I must play like 1 or 2 games tops per year on it.

Wish I had never gotten into pc gaming and just bought a large ass tv with a nice sound system to have fun with proper gaming machines, aka consoles.
>>
>>321072912
>>
>>321073572
>I only play 1 or 2 games on my pc
>if only I had a bigger screen to play on
>it's the pc's fault
?
>>
>>321071705
HOI
>>
>>321075119
I said there's fucking nothing to play on pc that I couldn't play on consoles and I wasted all this money on this useless shit instead of setting up a nice room with a nice tv for a console. Paid out the ass for a glorified multiplat machine when my consoles already pay those.

pc gaming is a meme
>>
>>321071705
Life sure is hard for people that can't think for themselves
>>
File: HOY THERE.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
HOY THERE.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>321072912
Up yours, YHWH.
>>
>>321075268
>pc gaming is a meme
And you fell for it.
Don't upgrade your pc anymore if you hate it so much you dumbass.

>>321075418
Sure seems like it.
>>
File: check out my hoy.png (170 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
check out my hoy.png
170 KB, 375x500
>>321075645
>>pc gaming is a meme
>And you fell for it.
I really don't think PC gaming is a meme. I'm mainly a consolefag, but I admit there's PC is very good for emulating other consoles and for Touhou games.
>>
>>321076337
Plus random indie games that never get a console port for free.
>>
>>321075268
>I said there's fucking nothing to play on pc that I couldn't play on consoles
You didn't, but whatever. If you miss the exclusives so bad, then why didn't you buy the console with those exclusives?
>Paid out the ass
Why? What were you expecting to get out of the more expensive hardware that you didn't get? You could have spent as little as $400, even if you bought new.
>pc gaming is a meme
+no online subscription fees
+options for higher budgets with better grafix
+mods
+cheap games on steam sales
+few backwards compatibility issues

-exclusives are mostly just indieshit and ARMA
-more hassle in terms of building
-janky ports

It's perfectly viable.
>>
File: what a story.png (261 KB, 881x592) Image search: [Google]
what a story.png
261 KB, 881x592
>>321072210
>laptop game
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.