[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone hoping there's a mode that updates the graphics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: RBY.png (123 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
RBY.png
123 KB, 400x200
Is anyone hoping there's a mode that updates the graphics so you can choose between 'classic' and 'new'? And have we we got confirmation on if they are reasonably priced or ridiculously overpriced considering it's the same game with wireless
>>
what
>>
>>321070254
>between 'classic' and 'new'?
What do you mean exactly? It's just RBY, not FR/LG and not a gen 6 Kanto remake either.

Also expect a much higher price than usual VC.
>>
>>321070254
you're better off emulating these games
>>
>>321070589
so they have confirmed ONLY old style GB graphics and not an making that optional? Similar to the item in HG/SS that made it play the original music
>>
File: 4651.jpg (70 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
4651.jpg
70 KB, 500x628
>>321070830
What do you think they are selling here?
>>
>>321070254
Will they fix the ghost type glitch in this?
>>
>>321070830
they're selling the old game, it's a virtual console game not a remake
>>
>>321070254
a better question: will they keep in the missingno?
>>
Amazon is asking for $10 on digital codes for the game. No you won't get it right now you retard, but it's a good chance that is the price.

I'm not gonna bother if that is the price.
>>
>>321070254
will they fix all those glitches in that infamous "everything wrong with gen 1" pic?

will they fix missingno.??
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.