[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ loves and praises Kojima and MGSV >/v/ loves and praises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: the two hacks.jpg (129 KB, 1020x1216) Image search: [Google]
the two hacks.jpg
129 KB, 1020x1216
>/v/ loves and praises Kojima and MGSV
>/v/ loves and praises JJ and TFA

Hmmm, I wonder why this is?
>>
>>321068260
>/v/ is one person
>OP is heterosexual
>>
/v/ for the most part didnt like mgsv
>>
>>321068509
Nice post, here's a (you).
>>
>>321068260
>/v/ loves and praises JJ and TFA

Report shilling threads.
>>
>>321068672
There are """"people"""" on /v/ who legitimately believe TFA is better than the OT.
>>
>tfw keep seeing these popular movie references, feel bad about not knowing what they are but don't feel like watching them either because it feels like a chore.
>>
>People who like things also coincidentally like other things that I don't like
>must be a conspiracy
>>
>>321068646
he isn't wrong faggot
>>
>>321068509
>Speaking on behalf of any quantity of people on /v/.

Using "for the most part" as a vauge indicator doesn't help the fact that you don't know shit about what any measureable ammount of people here truly thought of that game. Strawpolls are mute because Its impossible to account for the shitters that don't vote honestly.
>>
>>321068260
So is there any confirmation it was a nod to Kojima or to MGSV? Because the movie gives no explanation for it whatsoever.
>>
>>321068260
Kojima's shirt says fuck you

What a douche.
>>
>>321068260
>/v/ praises MGSV
Yeah this didn't really happen, it was pretty devisive.
>>
>>321068646
Final_bosman_rollercoaster.webm
>>
File: 1450277770096.jpg (242 KB, 1080x1473) Image search: [Google]
1450277770096.jpg
242 KB, 1080x1473
>>321068260
Do you think JJ played the game or gives a shit about Japanese game devs?
>>
>>321071316
Oh Christ, I've never seen Kojima's teeth before.
>>
>>321071316
Salurai a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>321068509
V was a good game with some of the best gameplay the series has ever seen. The series has always been great and highest in my personal opinion, I love the exposition and drawn out scenes after a segment of gameplay it was a fun formula. However V got rid of all that while keeping all the little details on cassettes so it was more about playing, cassettes are also awesome because of music.

Anyone still shitting on V is a pleb and their opinions are all regurgitated because of their hive mind mentality
>>
>>321068260
jew jew abraham is one of the jewiest looking people I have ever seen
>>
File: 1449590299368.png (140 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
1449590299368.png
140 KB, 320x350
>JJ literally regurgitates A New Hope
>Praised by normies and the media

>George creates literal poetry that syncs with the OT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

>Ridiculed and disrespected for years

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>321071316
He probably hasn't had time to since he's been making star wars but when he starts working on the Half Life and Portal movies he will probably play those games and others.
>>
>/v/ loves mgs5

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that it's unfinished dogshit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.