[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: image:436.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image:436.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
Are you hyped?
>>
>>321058469
Honestly, not really. I played bits of each Uncharted game with a friend and I never particularly cared for it.
>>
WE
>>
>>321058676
WUZ
>>
I loved every Uncharted including golden abyss
>>
>>321058759
KINGZZZZZ
>>
I got the ND: Collection and played them all cept for Golden Abyss. I'm actually really looking forward this. The Multiplayer Beta was fun too.
>>
>>321058676
>>321058759
>>321058804
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>321058804
NIGGUH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
>>
>>321058469
nope
>>
>>321058952
RIDING
>>
>>321058469
>Generic third-person cover-shooter with platforming
Not really, I will play it in like 2-3 when I can get it and the console really cheap.
>>
Just replayed Uncharted games, they are actually pretty fun, 2 is best one. Is there any other games where you go looking for ancient treasures and lost kingdoms, except Tomb Raider?
>>
>>321058469
Yeah it should be a good movie.
>>
fuck no
>>
>>321058469
Yeah. Unlike the festering ass sores that normally post on /v/, I like having fun, and the Uncharted series has almost always been that.
>>
>>321058469
ugh why is this beautiful PoC voiced by a trashy, privilged white girl??
I don't get it.

WE NEED MORE POC IN GAMES AND NAUGHTY DOG BLEW IT AGAIN.
>>
>>321058469
What the fuck happened to Nathan?
>>
>>321058469
>A shitty version of an indiana jones movies but in game form
>>
>>321060008
He settled down and got older. At least he actually stayed with Elena between games this time.
>>
>>321060105
>implying indiana jones wasn't always shitty
>>
>>321058469
No. I'm one of those people who just wishes things would die after an acceptable amount of installments. Of course it depends on the franchise. Like WH40K can keep going forever, and Legend of Zelda is still going pretty good. And on the opposite end of the spectrum, fucking Halo should have died a long time ago along with Star Wars movies and Mass Effect games. Yearly installment shit is a whole different story, so AssCreed and CoD I don't even think about. For me Uncharted 2 was the last acceptable Uncharted. I felt like 3 was fucking pointless aside from a Sony order for another Uncharted.

So yeah I really don't care for this one.
>>
>>321062631
>Legend of Zelda is still going pretty good.

Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 211x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 211x290
I have all the Uncharted games including the PS4 collection (except for Golden Abyss). I never really actually played the campaigns and just spent all my time in multiplayer. The only reason I have the first game is because my brother got it at the time when the PS3 had no games.

Should I bother with the story? Is it any good? Also how was the fourth game's beta? I wasn't able to try it due to traveling.
>>
>>321064876
The singleplayers are great fun as long as you don't mind it being very on rails. I'd argue that they're one of the few things out there that do the whole 'cinematic' thing right. Most of the more interesting setpieces are actually playable rather than just cutscenes or QTEs, along with the characters being brilliantly written and well acted. Go in expecting Indiana Jones and you'll come out happy.
>>
Looks like the PS4 is finally getting a game that's not weebo shit. Finally catching up to the Xbone
>>
>>321058469
If she wasn't black this scene would have made my dick diamonds.
>>
>>321059854
And of course, Drake is oppressing her by mentioning his CIS hetro white wife, asserting his masculine dominance over Elena and mocking the PoC in a single action.
>>
>>321064876
1 is pretty much waist high cover room after waist high cover room, but 2 and 3 improve on that by a lot, tehy have a good mix of climbing, shooting and puzzle.
But i'd suggest you to play U2 and 3 on normal or even easy, they just throw tons of overpowered enemies at you near the end
>>
>>321058469
Kinda, the beta was fun but I don't really want to spend money on plus again.
>>
>>321069964
>but I don't really want to spend money on plus again.

It's just 4 fucking dollars a month you poor shit. Don't you want sony to have more money to buy exclusives with?
>>
>>321058469
How old is that woman? Like 68 years old? Disgusting.
>>
>>321058469
Yes , it seems pretty fun
>>
>>321058469
Isn't that the lady from Switch?
>>
>>321070121
Please don't defend it like this, it makes you seem like a corporate drone
>>
I'm not hyped but I am interested, although the character models look really weird this time around. They look uncanny.
>>
>>321069598

But i'd suggest you to play U2 and 3 on normal or even easy

Why? They're not even super hard games. Normal or hard would be perfectly acceptable. I've beaten U2 on crushing, and the only super tough part was the final boss (that shit took me like 50 tries, I swear).
>>
>>321073370
I played 3 on hard and there is that one ridiculously difficult scene on one particular room of the boat where snipers and armoured niggas start pouring into the room with very little cover and ammo
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.