[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cookie cutter copy and paste missions >missing 3rd chapter:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>cookie cutter copy and paste missions
>missing 3rd chapter: peace
>have to replay boring side missions to unlock the ending
>confusing and ultimately unnecessary ending twist of being punished medic that makes the entire game a gigantic lie
>barely any attempt at any stories or fleshing out of important characters like Psycho mantis, Eli or Ocelot
>barely any cutscenes
>afghanistan and africa is boring, empty and looks bad
>open world bandwagoning just draws away from the type of game it is supposed to be

Sigh. What the hell was Kojima thinking? this game series is ruined for me. I just don't see the fucking point in the whole game existing when it was never Big Boss to begin with.

It's just a repetitive open world stealth simulation that rides on some popular names, like a cash grab.
>>
Oh and also, where's the bit where he goes NUCLEAR?
>>
And it's still miles better then The Witcher 3
>>
>>321057652
No it isn't.

Witcher 3 had better graphics, better story, better gameplay, better world to explore, better script.
>>
>>321056917
But it has le best gameplay in the series.
Story doesn't matter!!
>>
>>321058061
its bait
>>
>>321058061
>better gameplay

Ayy
>>
>>321056917
>Sigh

Faggot
>>
Because >Kojima is a hack
>>
>>321058249
if you're too stupid to read the tutorials and use your oils, bombs, crossbow, potions and dodge/parry instead of mashing like it's Skyrim then your opinion is discarded.

The loot system is bad sure because everything sucks compared to witcher gear but that's the only downside.

>>321058218
nice comeback.
>>
>>321058061
>better graphics
No.
>better story, script
Boring, generic and can't even try to actually tell a thing.
>better gameplay
Fuck off
>better world to explore
Sure, it's a generic wrpg world though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.