[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't worry guys, Yamcha's here to replace the antagonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1444584947391.png (244 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444584947391.png
244 KB, 640x480
Don't worry guys, Yamcha's here to replace the antagonist of the last game you played. How fucked is he?
>>
>>321052547
>Rome: Total War
I suppose that makes him Phyrrus of Epirus or Hannibal.

Considering his abilities compared to those of a normal man he might be okay. A couple of thousand guys with swords and javelins might not be able to take him down considering he can fly and shoot lasers.
>>
>>321052547
How would Yamcha fair againts a Hunter with 50 in every stat?

What if the Hunter used the Older Hunter Bone and could parry Yamcha and stuff? You think he could beat Yamcha?
>>
>>321054101
>implying
Batman's a meme-fighter. Yamcha's pretty much superman by capeshit standards, only without kryptonite as a weakness.
>>
File: enhanced-3005-1430344024-37.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-3005-1430344024-37.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>>321052547

>Raiden
>Zandatsu

I imagine this will be familiar territory for Yamcha.
>>
>>321052547
>Hearthstone
what's his hero ability?
>>
>>321053941
They'd break all their weaponry and eventually fists and feet trying to hurt him, while he'd stand there and laugh it all off.
>>
>>321052547
Senren Kagura girls would destroy him
>>
>>321052547
>XCOM
So he will be the final Ethereal? Well, he can't mind control my MECs at least
>>
>>321054041
No.

Even if you go by the old
>but magic
it doesn't matter, given that there's magic in dbz and it's explicibly stated that as long as your ki is strong enough (to beat the users ki), the magic doesn't do shit. I doubt your ki would be strong enough to fuck with Yamcha.
>>
Probably pretty fucked unless I played a dbz game last.
>>
>>321052547
The Barrows Brothers

So theres 6 of him?

Or one?

Either way, Im fucked.
>>
>>321054391
The whole cast of Dragon Ball Z really is OP as fuck. Even Chiaotzu could probably take on Hannibal, Caesar and Phyrrus along with all their armies all at once.
>>
>>321054238
You do know that Yamcha by the time of the sayian saga is stronger than Radditz, right? He kills everyone and everything in Rising with his fucking pinky.
>>
>>321054405
No they wouldn't.
>>
>>321054238
being so much faster than the average human he could run circles around Raiden no matter what he tried?
>>
>>321054405
Maybe if this was young Yamcha when he was still scared of girls (and weak as shit).
Older Yamcha would just perv on them super hard and live the dream of everyone that plays the series. He'd be the quintessencial unbeatable Gary Stu Protagonist.
>>
>>321054520
Roshi blew up the moon with a single attack, wouldn't want to be the commander standing against that sort of firepower
>>
People always give Yamcha shit because he's weak relative to the cast of characters he's surrounded by but he could still effortlessly destroy probably at least 90 percent of video game universes because DBZ power levels are fucking retarded.
>>
>>321052547
He's pretty fucked since the last game I played was Xenoverse.
>>
>>321052547

Why didn't Yamcha wish to be a Saiyan?

I mean Krillin wished for his waifu to become real so I don't see why Yamcha can't wish to be a Saiyan.
>>
>>321054790
He didn't give a shit. The only hang up he had was that he was somewhat emasculated (which really didn't matter, given that everyone but the sayians and now piccolo was useless) and that Bulma left him. He's still a super succesfull and rich baseball pro and probably the best player that ever existed and will ever exist. Plus he apparently gets all the pussy.
>>
File: God_Hand.jpg (125 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand.jpg
125 KB, 300x425
Might actually be pretty even and epic fistfight.
>>
>>321054790
She never became real though
>>
>>321052547
Didn't this guy die like a bitch in the first season or something? I only watched a few episodes.

He replaces the big bad of dragon quest V, pretty fitting as far as fit for artstyle goes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.