[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 Prestige Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 918hUL9PR2L._SL1500_.jpg (313 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
918hUL9PR2L._SL1500_.jpg
313 KB, 1500x844
Do you know where I still can preorder the Prestige Edition of Dark Souls III ?
I wasn't aware of it being limited to 2000 copies and I missed the first day when you could preorder it.
>>
>>321049801
>$280 for a game
>>
Shut the fuck up shill.
>>
>wasting £200 on that
>when you can buy the huge statue in the aftermarket for like £50

stupid as fuck m8
>>
boxart has a similar aesthetic to DS2 art >:(
>>
>>321049801
Somehow, this is the first time I've actually seen this.
The figurine especially is really noteworthy. Not only it shows the giant in full height, but it also confirms he's the Lord of Cinder.
Quite interesting.
>>
>>321050071
>confirms hes the lord of cinder
miyazaki allready said its the lord of cinder in a interview
literally newfag as fuck
>>
>>321049994
I can't believe they re-used the grass from bloodborne goddamn it fromsoft, worse than hitler
>>
As usual I'm just going to walk on a Fnac store and grab one at release.
>>
>>321050164
Which one? I remember reading that the Lord of Cinder is supposedly the main antagonist, but I haven't really seen him and the giant lord from the reveal trailer being one and the same.
>>
>>321049867
Dark Souls is one of the franchise I enjoyed playing the most, I've never bought a collector before and I think I won't do it again in a long time (I can easily afford it though).

>>321049928
Really ? I haven't bought a goodie like this before so I wasn't aware of that either !
>>
>>321049801
>DS2 confirmed to be important to DS3's lore
ha
>>
>>321050268
But isn't it limited to preorders ?
>>
>>321049928
Will it really be sold afterward even with it being limited to 2000 copies ?
>>
File: 1450785200739.png (174 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1450785200739.png
174 KB, 265x258
>>321050410
They always say this shit yo push people into ordering from their store.
>>
>shitty statue of the undead in a shitty pose
>shitty statue of the giant lord in a piss boring pose
>a bunch of shitty pointless shit
>nothing but shit
If there's a version with a stealcase or an artbook I will get that, but these big dumb collectors editions are retarded.
>>
>800 dollars
For that price i can buy a couple of games, half a dozen of artbooks, half a dozen of figurines and onahole.
At the same time.

What the hell
>>
i just want the game, the artbook, and the soundtrack
>>
>>321050372
DaS2 expand the lore throughout the game where the player played a very important part of it.
In DaS the lore only serve as a setting for an ambiguous journey of a chosen undead.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.