[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend says that this game is seriously good, and that I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: shadow.jpg (52 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
52 KB, 352x500
My friend says that this game is seriously good, and that I could ask anyone on /v/ and they'd agree with him.
So, here I am to ask: Is this game actually good or what?
>>
I finished Sonic Adventure.
I finished Sonic Adventure 2.
I finished Sonic Heroes.
I finished fucking Sonic 06.

I could not finish Shadow the Hedgehog.
>>
No, but it's not complete dogshit either. It's better than '06 and Unleashed, but worse than Heroes. I actually started replaying this game recently and it's just mediocre.
>>
>>321041863
It is and it's got an incredible sound track
https://youtu.be/_kTBbTSjZpI
>>321042113
If you think 06 is better than shadow the hedgehog there is no helping you...
>>
>>321042231
At least 06 can be amusing at times and doesn't make you play the same level 10 times.
>>
>>321042284
When does that actually happen in the game?
I think cuck-boys just mad that Shadows one game literally blows more than half of sonics games out of the water.
>>
>>321042383
I'm starting to think you never actually played Shadow.
>>
>>321041863
Actually yeah it's pretty good. I know people joke about Shadow being a stupid edgelord or whatever but he's actually a pretty cool and surprisingly well-written character in that game. Probably THE most fun Sonic game of all, honestly.
>>
>>321042185

Most of this, except I'd argue that Unleashed is better than Shadow the Hedgehog.
>>
>>321042185
I actually liked it more than heroes because I could not stand the multiple protagonists shit.
But then again it's like discussing which piece of shit is less polished, at the end of the day they were all shit. Adventure 1 and 2 were the only decent 3d sonic games and they weren't even that good
>>
File: sthwp.jpg (761 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sthwp.jpg
761 KB, 1024x768
>>321042507
I was literally thinking the same thing about you, either you didn't play enough of it- are trying to troll me, or you have legitimately shit taste in video games.
It's hard to take someone serious when they rate 06 higher than STH. 06 was decent, but it's not even close to STH.
>>
>>321042806
>06 was decent
Yeah no fuck off. 06 was fucking awful and Shadow somehow manages to be worse.
>>
I remember enjoying it when I was younger, but looking the gameplay videos now I honestly just kinda laugh and wonder how did this even come out.
>>
File: sthwp2.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
sthwp2.jpg
77 KB, 1024x576
>>321042902
Worse than 06, either you haven't played 06 or you haven't played STH, because what you just said is completely retarded.

>Oh look at this game with better mechanics and more polished game play than 06, lmao it's worse

That's you, saying that, and you my friend are absolutely certifiably retardarino cappacino
>>
>>321043187
Sure it's better on a technical level, but it's still fucking boring. 06 was at least terrible enough to have a little fun with. Shadow is just the same levels over and over and over again until you give up on ever finding the computer room.
>>
File: shadowdominatingsonic.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
shadowdominatingsonic.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>321043387
Being inept at a video game is not a video games flaw, I was 12 when I beat it, you can't possibly be that bad at video games can you?
>>
>>321043669
Sorry but I wasn't autistic enough to suffer through Cosmic Fall. That level right there is worse than anything 06 shat out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.