[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I miss the boat on this game? It looks fairly interesting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Life Is Strange.jpg (67 KB, 530x335) Image search: [Google]
Life Is Strange.jpg
67 KB, 530x335
Did I miss the boat on this game?

It looks fairly interesting, I know the dialogue can be white as fuck and the music in it sucks, but otherwise I think I'd like it

are there any other games that let me live out my fantasy of being a cute girl
>>
>>321040461
The game where you wake up and take a nice cool dip in reality.
>>
>>321040525
but I play games to escape reality
>>
My personal GOTY 2015.
get it for 75% off during Steam Holiday sale that starts in 9 hours and if 2h in you decide you don't like then refund it.
>>
>>321040851
oh right the christmas sale, guess I'll just be bored for the next few hours
>>
>>321040851
how can this shit be your GOTY ?
Seriously. It has shit writing graphics music and game design.
Time travel was a good idea but so poorly done
>>
The dialogue is cringey as fuck many times
The story is incredibly predictable and uninspired
The characters sometimes don't stay in-character
Illusion of choice where nothing really matters

Get it if you're a pleb.
>>
>>321041286
even plebs don't deserve such shit
>>
The main character is cringey as fuck
>>
Isn't that one Gone Home with guns?
>>
>>321041365
Pretty sure it's longer than 2 minutes
>>
It's like Telltale except with even fewer likable characters, even worse dialogue, even less illusion of choice, even fewer choices actually mattering, and a really shitty hipster coating on everything.
>>
>>321041364
>>321041286
>>321041285
I've watched someone play the first episode and I know the dialog can be cringy, but is there a better teenage girl roleplaying game around right now? that's all I'm looking for
>>
>>321041482
But does Telltale have good waifus?
>>
>>321040461
Have you ever wanted to play as a whinny teenage girl.
>>
>>321041495
Sims 3.

Kinky World optional.

Your welcome anon.
>>
>>321041652
yes
>>
>>321041662
I've played a decent amount of the sims already, besides The Sims 3 has so much DLC, isn't the Sims 4 even worse? I mostly stick to pirating the Sims 2 when I get a sims itch
>>
>>321041495
It's not even about the dialogue being cringy

think about it. In the first episode, is there a single male character portraited with any qualities ? Yes, the creepy fat kid that wants to draw you
Meanwhile female characters have more depth but whatever you choose, you must go with this bichass abusing Chloe

"What ? You didn't take the blame for me for the weed you little shit ? I knew you weren't my friend !!!1"
shit tier gaem
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 261x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 261x260
>>321040461
Don't bother
I used to love it and posted nearly daily on the /vg/ for months.
Then the last episode was released. After I finished I replayed the end to see the other ending. The game has left such a bitter taste in my mouth I deleted it from my ps4 and never discussed anything about the game till now.
I have never felt so much dissapointment in my life, I just try to forget about the game and all the time I wasted posting about it.
Thanks to it I decided to watch Twin Peaks, Donny Darko and Top of the lake. They were all really good but I can never think or watch them again without making remember about the reason I watched them and dissapointing ending.
>>
>>321041815
>liking the first episode

lol pleb
>>
>>321041631
I dunno, but Life is Strange sure doesn't.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.