[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AND THERE GOES THE BATTLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 630x.jpg (32 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
32 KB, 630x473
AND THERE GOES THE BATTLE
>>
thanks
>>
>>321038506
DOWN FROM THE WORD GO
>>
>>321038506
best announcer, sorry for the loading times tou...
>>
THEY'RE STARING EACH OTHER DOWN....
>>
NEITHER POKEMON WANTS TO BACK DOWN
>>
HORN DRILL!!!!!!

>that fucking dreadful feeling when it actually hits you
>>
>>321038506
Wait why isn't there a level 100 beedrill fighting that hitmonchan instead
>>
There really needs to be another Stadium.
>>
HERE IT IS, KNOCKOUT.
>>
GONE. IT'S A ONE HIT WONDER.
>>
SPARKS ARE FLYING IN THIS HEATED BATTLE
>>
Stadium 2 has the best minigame collection.
The only shit thing is that if you play with 4 players you can't adjust the difficulty so you can never play the Chancey egg catching game on very hard with 3 friends.
>>
BY THE SKIN OF IT'S TEETH
>>
IT'S RAGE IS UNLEASHED!
>>
>>321042082
I love both stadium mini-games. Great drinking games with friends. Even sober, I sucked at Clefairy school
>>
>>321041736
>that fucking dreadful feeling when it actually hits you
Nigga what. One of the trainers had a Pokemon with hacked Horn Drill values. Shit was like a heat seeking missile if you weren't immune.
>>
Oh look it's "pick mewtwo to win" the game
>>
>Gen1 Wrap / Fire Spin mechanics
>>
hitmonlee is the only fighting mon to get fighting moves worth a shit
>>
>>321042645
t. genwunner
>>
>>321042262
I actually remade a single player version of the Clefairy school game with flash as a school project.
>>
WHAT'S THE MATTER TRAINER?
>>
>>321042082
I always got 100 eggs in this game. Just saying.
>>
If Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow can get a VC release, this game should too.
>>
>>321042282
>Nigga what. One of the trainers had a Pokemon with hacked Horn Drill values. Shit was like a heat seeking missile if you weren't immune.

I remember that fucker. He swept my teams of legendaries every single time. Fuck you Mr.Fissure. I never got my surfing pikachu because of you.
>>
Round 2 in Pokemon Stadium 2 was pretty difficult with rentals only, right?

I remember Stadium 1 had that Starmie with insane coverage so it was never too much of a challenge even with just rentals
>>
>>321043470
2 had much better balance.
>>
TAKEN DOWN WITH ONE BLOW
>>
File: 1358897345932.gif (685 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1358897345932.gif
685 KB, 500x281
THEY'RE DOWN

THEY'RE BOTH DOWN
>>
COULD THIS BE IT...!?
>>
It'd be cool if they found a way, when playing Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal using the Stadium 2 emulator thing on the TV, the battles took place using the 3D models and shit Optional of course, but I'm sure the load times would be pretty poor
>>
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DAA

CLEFAIRY CLEFAIRY CLEFAIRY CLEFAIRY CLEFAIRY CLEFAIRY
>>
Any rip of the announcer available to download?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.