[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I bought a Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wii u.jpg (48 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
wii u.jpg
48 KB, 1024x665
How long do I have before buyer's remorse kicks in? I'm currently enjoying Mario Kart and Wind Waker HD. Thinking of picking up Donkey Kong and Maybe Smash later. Any other non-weeb recs?
>>
W101
>>
>>321035031
I said non-weeb, but thanks anon.
>>
>>321035695
You wont like it unless you like gimmicks, you gotta draw n shit iirc.

If you like hard tank control games like dark souls, I suggest getting monster hunter 3 ultimate. Super mario 3D world is pretty solidly made and has some legitimate challenge to some of its levels. New super mario bros WiiU if you want some classic 2D platforming.
>>
there are literally no exclusive 3rd party western software titles for wii u so maybe just fuckin sell it for crack
>>
FAST Racing Neo
Mario Maker
Super Mario 3D World
Splatoon
Bayonetta
Yoshi's Woolly World
>>
If you're a zelda fan, of course go for hyrule warriors.
Super Mario 3d world is one of the greatest co op games of all time to play with your gf :^) and I suppose it's fun solo too
XCX if you weren't biased against weeb shit
>>
Metroid Prime Trilogy and Affordable Space Adventures
>>
>>321035950
Lemme break down this list before this faggot convinces you of anything.

>Fast racing NEO
Tanky as fuck BAD mechanics, it's not even really that fast either. track obstacles are bullshit

>mario maker
Repackaged mario games with a game creator engine. It's ok but the community is already kinda dead, it's just a buncha fucking automatic mario levels with music.

>3D world
Solid as fuck, it can seem slow at the beginning but picks up really really well at world 3.

>Splatoon
No WiiU pro controller support online, even if you dont use gyros you're forced to use the gimmick pad if you play online. You've been warned.

>bayo
Solid all around, get it.

>Yoshi's wooly world
Literally the most casualized yoshi game to date. Dont listen to the scalie fags lies. Collectibles aren't challenge. it's slow, oversimplified, and mechanically dull.
>>
File: 1435127142601.gif (3 MB, 95x85) Image search: [Google]
1435127142601.gif
3 MB, 95x85
>>321035695
W101 is the most American game on the Wii U in that 1/3rd of the game takes place in Not!San Francisco and that you don't meet your first Japanese character until about 4/10ths into the game.

Also it's got giant robot boxing, who doesn't like robots punching the shit out of each other?
>>
Smash and DK are both great.

Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Bayonetta 2 (retail comes with Bayo 1, you can get both on eShop together for $60)
Super Mario Maker
Splatoon
Yoshi's Woolly World
New Super Mario Bros U (mainly for New Super Luigi U, because that shit was great)
Super Mario 3D World

You should be good for a long time.
>>
>>321036097
With your what?
>>
>>321035695

How is Wonderful 101 weeb?
>>
>>321036097
>If you're a waifufag, of course go for hyrule warriors.

Fixed
>>
>>321036184
nah
>>
>>321036556
It's Platinum
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.