[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, that multiplayer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: devils-third-boxart-na.jpg (280 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
devils-third-boxart-na.jpg
280 KB, 1049x1500
Holy shit, that multiplayer.
>>
how active is it?
>>
>>321031405
Active enough. Like, there are plenty of people on there at once to get a good game going, and people can drop in whenever.

I only stopped playing because they're working on the servers right now.
>>
>>321031331
is it any good?
don't fucking lie to me anon
>>
I had such high hopes for devil's third but the negative press has made me avoid it but there's been a surprisingly large amount of threads on here claiming it's totally fine.

I think I'm going to take the plunge and hope for the best. Hopefully I've got enough NZ Funbucks for it
>>
>>321034619
I dunno /v/ did the same thing with Mad World and that game was fucking terrible.

It needs a remake on PS4 with normal controls.
>>
>>321035080
>I don't personally like it
>>
The two best friends LP makes the game honestly look fun
>>
>>321035080
>ps4
Why would a game be made for a bluray player?
>>
>>321031331
Is this game worth 77 dollars?
>>
>>321031331
What was that shit about the multiplayer having a stand-alone release?
>>
>>321036357
PC Only with voice chat included

Should launch by the end of January if I'm correct
>>
>>321035704
too bad matts an annoying manchild who wont shut the fuck up and liam praises the smallest shit you see in every video game ever
>>
>>321035080
I think you need more scotch with those pills.
>>
>>321035080
I don't know about Devil's Third, but Madworld was legit good, sorry you are a man of poor taste m8.
>>
>From the Nintendo general on vg

Also after playing the single player of devils third, I can understand why it got such low scores.

1. Performance problems in single player, texture pop in, frame drops. I can entirely blame this on whatever left overs they were using from the unreal engine. I had similar problems with Gears of War on the 360. I had no problems with multiplayer performance except that there was nobody playing last night but 4 people.

2. It plays like a video game and not a movie. I can see it getting marked off because it's not cinematic enough.

3. Some of the graphics are very good. Some look really bad. The character model faces are pretty nice and remind me of 90s Capcom Final Fight characters.

4. The controls are actually very easy and fun. Parkour, especially in online, is goat as fuck. Also bullets actually do damage unlike in other games, and there's a satisfying gush of Ninja Gaiden style blood as a kill confirm.

5. The game is too sexy and too brutal for SJW audiences. The story also is literally 80s B Movie flick, but the story scenes don't drag on unlike the majority of cinematic games today.

6. Pressing Start actually pauses the game while in a cutscene. WOW.
>>
>>321038539
It's Platinum's worst game by far and away. Great everything but gameplay.
>>
>>321039845
>It's Platinum's worst game
That doesn't mean it's bad. Also it's definitely better than Anarchy Reigns.
>>
>>321040872
>Also it's definitely better than Anarchy Reigns.
Like Devil's Third, Anarchy Reigns was cursed with terrible single-player and amazing but doomed multiplayer
>>
>>321035704
By showing how shit it is?
>>
>>321038823
>2. It plays like a video game and not a movie. I can see it getting marked off because it's not cinematic enough.
Stopped reading there. That bullshit argument never gets brought up unless it's console shitflinging or the game is really bad. Or both, since that is their general.
>>
>>321035704
>Watching let's plays in twenty fifteen
>>
Holy shit it's coming to the PC too. What the fuck was Nintendo thinking with the Wii U and why did I buy one? At least I only spent 100 bucks on it.
>>
File: what.gif (56 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
56 KB, 500x321
>>321035080
>with normal controls
>>
File: IMG_4419.jpg (114 KB, 700x547) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4419.jpg
114 KB, 700x547
>>321031331
>limited physical copied
>sold out everywhere
>$100 on EBay
>$60 for digital copy
>FREE multiplayer only online version confirmed for PC

Nintendo is fucking confusing the shit out of me now.
>>
>>321045858
>5000 copies AT BEST printed in North America
>majority of those were opened and resealed by FUCKING GAMESTOP
>reprint never since NoA wants to bury this
>>
>>321045858
Pretty much this. Figured I'd give it a go but I can't find a copy and I'm not fucking with nintendo's retarded digital copy. Guess I'm waiting till January.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.