[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best stealth games that I can play? Do not give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What are the best stealth games that I can play? Do not give me age old shit like thief. I played that shit to death. Pic somewhat related.
>>
tenchu wrath of heaven

i dont even like stealth games but that was my shit
>>
You're asking for a list of games in a genre that was niche even during the phase of gaming that wasn't garbage. There's like, 3 top tier stealth series and you already named one of them (two with pic related.)

Thief
Splinter Cell
Metal Gear

Everything else has shit tier gameplay and isn't even worth trying.
>>
There's that vampire game. And the cyberpunk one. And there's this one with a teenage girl.
>>
>>321029853
I know man I have just been craving it bad but there is nothing.
>>
>>321029853
Pretty much.

Hitman should get an honourable mention though.
>>
>>321029731
do you like bottle stealth?
>>
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
>>
Watch Dogs, Battlefield Hardline campaign and Metal Gear
>>
>>321029731
Hitman pre Absolution
Death to Spies Series
>>
File: 1393489810881.jpg (17 KB, 296x150) Image search: [Google]
1393489810881.jpg
17 KB, 296x150
>>321029815
>Tenchu

I actually tried replaying the original and WOH recently. I must've gotten casual, cause the control scheme seemed like a mess.
>>
Well, just in case if you haven't hit the big three best all timers, they are:

Thief 2: The Metal Age

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Hitman: Blood Money

^beating the first three games in all three of these series is recommended, too as those are also of nice quality.

Though your post also implies that you want something newer. From the last five years:

>games with a higher concentration on stealth

Mark Of The Ninja

Alien: Isolation

Gunpoint

The Last Of Us (on its highest difficulty)

>games with stealth elements but aren't super stealthy 100% of the time

Dishonored

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Batman: Arkham City

Metal Gear Solid 5 GZ/TPP

The Last Of Us (on easier difficulties)

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Far Cry 3/4/Blood Dragon
>>
>>321030370

your a good man but you recommended the wrong game.

you need to get the new game that has the updated butcher bay (not in a good way storywise but textures ect way...) butcher bay is sitll the best the 2nd game is alright...(very medicore)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.