[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it's okay for a six year old to play an m rated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1418595907327.jpg (54 KB, 601x469) Image search: [Google]
1418595907327.jpg
54 KB, 601x469
Do you think it's okay for a six year old to play an m rated game if that m rated game was smt nocturne?
>>
>>321029049
you're a little young,try waiting 12 more years
>>
Is he a boy?

Young boys love violence, I don't think Nocturne has any overt sexuality in it for that matter so it should be all good.
>>
I think it goes down to if a kid can handle it, he should be allowed to play m rated games

I doubt most of /v/ was fucking 17 before they started playing m rated games, so why should kids?

However, I don't think Nocturne has completely easy to understand gameplay for a child of 6
>>
>>321029216
He's done fine before he actually loves the game for some reason.
>>321029170
Yes
>>
Eh, Nocturne isn't too heavy on sexual content and whatnot. There's a little nudity with some demon designs but it's pretty tame.
I'm pretty sure the rating mostly comes from the subject matter of demons and angels and shit. If you're cool with that then by all means let him play it.
>>
>>321029406
>>321029170
why does sexuality matter, you sound like my dad with this shit when he won't let my brother play farcry or fallout. Violence is way worse.

>>321029392
>He's done fine before he actually loves the game for some reason.

In that case, sure
>>
>>321029553
>violence is way worse

Is that you, ma?
>>
>>321029553
Because children are not supposed to be exposed to sexuality while they are young. It can sexually and mentally perturtbate them in the future and make them pedophiles or gay or whatever
>>
>>321029553
Sexuality matters to some people. Probably not someone who spends his time on /v/, but you gotta be sure.
The game can definitely be pretty violent in terms of the shit that goes down in the story though, but I can't remember how much of it is explicitly shown or not.
>>
what the fuck happened to this site
>>
>>321029049
And... Why do you want your 6 year old brother to play that shit ? Just let him play platformers or driving games.
>>
>>321029049
No
You're going to hell immediately when you die
God WILL kill you soon
>>
>>321029049
Perfectly acceptable
>>
I don't think Nocturne really has anything that a kid couldn't take. Other than maybe some lewd demons.

>>321029553
The violence is Nocturne is like ridiculous anime violence, like DBZ. Though it's been a while since I've played it I don't recall anything that violently disturbing.

It's not like hyper-realistic Call of Duty shit. Sexuality is pretty much sexuality whatever you do with it.
>>
>>321030701
>cartoonized violence isn't equated with reality
>cartoon sexuality is

nice mental gymnastics
>>
>>321030860

he's not wrong

Violence is a distant fantasy, most people who play violent video games never actually commit acts of violence

On the other hand everybody has a libido and maintaining a healthy attitude to sex is part of your mental health

if you ever raise kids you'll understand
>>
>>321031126

that is a fallacy you believe that has no factual basis other than a convoluted construct made in your own head that cannot be properly rationalized
>>
File: handsome gentleman.jpg (32 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
handsome gentleman.jpg
32 KB, 500x587
>>321031283
>>
>>321031409

great post
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.