[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone pls help me fight the four kings in dark souls on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_911P1UHY.jpg (39 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
4L_911P1UHY.jpg
39 KB, 480x272
Can someone pls help me fight the four kings in dark souls on PSN? My SL is 127
I've tried over 25 times already and I just can't do it.
I've also tried summoning witch Beatrice a few times and she can't even make it past a minute in the fight and I'm left all alone with the summon-scaled fight.
Halp this is a last resort.
>>
remember the keep the covenant of artorias on at all times
>>
>>321022413
lel, just buff your weapon and rush them.
>>
>>321022532
Of course, that's a given.
>>
I'm also using quelaag's furysword +5, which is only dealing around 250 damage while two-handed. My character is End / Dex / Str built
>>
Oh and I forgot to mention - I'm on NG+
>>
File: 1375603880433.jpg (71 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
1375603880433.jpg
71 KB, 594x595
You can go through the whole fight without taking any damage.

That being said, the faster you kill them the easier it will be for you. So take risks early on to get as much damage in as you can do without dying, then near the end start playing defensively if you have to.
>>
>>321022897
Just use Murakumo +15 and fire resin.
>>
>>321022413
Keep as close as you can to the one you're attacking. Strafe constantly to keep as many of the others in view as possible, Heal when he finishes a combo. That's about all I can remember from my fight with him.
>>
whack on havels and take em to cheese town
>>
>use dark bead
>all the +damage buffs
>4kings becomes 2kings
>>
>>321022413
Not trying to boast, but was that even a hard fight? I remember beating them so quickly on my first try that I barely got to see their attacks.
>>
>>321023228
I did this with pinwheel and gwyn but 4kings gave me a rough time
>>
>>321022413
You aren't doing enough damage. The fight is basically a DPS race. If you are killing them at a quick enough pace then the fight is extremely manageable.
>>
>do bloodborne DLC
>get my ass handed to me by orphan of kos
>no one to summon because im low leveled
>>
Great Magic Barrier makes that fight really easy
>>
>>321024318
Farm the Loran chalice dungeon until you're over level 100. It's easy as shit considering each basic mob gives like 8000 blood per kill
>>
>>321025050
>being a scrub by grinding
>>
>>321023021
>You can go through the whole fight without taking any damage.

You never did, I never did, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>321025141
meh. I just wanted to hurry up and get my plat trophy
>>
what's your build?
>>
>Don Havel's set
>Equip Lightning Zwei +5
>Drop into the Abyss
>Cast Iron Skin
>Two hand my Zwei
>Shout "Fools, now you face Havel the Rock" as loud as I can as they begin to spawn in
>Hug their nuts and chug Sunny D while poising through all attacks

Can't do this strat no more cuz iron skin got nerfed which is FUCKIN GAY and I don't like it.
>>
File: viper.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>321025050
>hey dude I know from reading comprehension you're probably going for a low level build for some reason but just grind until you can beat the boss, bro
>>
>>321022413
Git Gud! i beat that shit at SL1.
>>
How about, uh, git gud?
>>
>>321027920
nice meme you unoriginal piece of scum
>>
>>321028313
You should stop being bad at games instead of getting mad.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.