[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you nerds tell me that Fable 1 was the best and Fable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Fableiii.jpg (31 KB, 256x317) Image search: [Google]
Fableiii.jpg
31 KB, 256x317
Why did you nerds tell me that Fable 1 was the best and Fable 3 was shit?

I was bored out of my mind with Fable 1 and I am enjoying Fable 3.
>>
>>321022156
That's because the target audience for Fable 3 is casual babbies, and that happens to be the demographic which you belong to.
>>
>>321022156
Fabel 2 is the best. People don't like to admit it because it still remains exclusive to the 360. Fable 1 or the lost chapters is better than Fable 3 though, that game is garbage.
>>
>>321022156
2 > 3 = 1

Fable 3's property system and general weapons were fun as fuck imo but

Fable 2's weapon system and such were superior in every way aswell as combat

Fable 1's magic is what makes it better than Fable 3 but Fable 3's magic system combos were pretty great, satisfying even.
>>
>>321022156
If you enjoy fable 3 you're straight retarded man
>>
>>321023063
>3 = 1

Stop being faggot. You even contradict this rating by admitting that 1 is better than 3 anyway.
>>
>>321022961
Fable 1 and 3 on PC, 2 forever on 360 only. I know it had something to do with wanting people to buy the 360 but that was a fucking stupid way to do it.
>>
>>321022961
>>321023168
How is 1 better than 3?
>>
>>321022798
no fable is a casual series, however fable three is for drooling retards.

Also fable 2 is the best but atmosphere is better in 1.
>>
>>321023168
I was saying Fable 1's magic system was better than Fable 3's man.
chill out not everyone gets their posts worded correctly all the time.
>>
I got news for you man..

They're all pretty bad. It's the curse of Ol' Pete.
>>
>>321022156
Really?
I got like two hours into Fable 3. Once I hit the city I figured that the gameplay wasn't going to get any better and I quit.
>>
>>321023258
I always just foundn Fable 3 tonbe super boring. It moved away from the fantasy setting as well. Fable 2 hit the sweet spot in terms of the setting. Pre-industrial but you could still use muskets and pistols. Also had the best world, weapons, combat and general level of freedom.
>>
>>321023663
Well, it must be the setting then. I'm a sucker for that industrial revolution epoch.
I prefer Fable 3's setting and story over Fable 1's. Didn't play Fable 2.
>>
>>321023484
You made the right choice.

To be honest, feel like I would have been better off having never have played that game in the first place, as I can't even properly enjoy the first 2 games anymore without being reminded of that clusterfuck of a game and what an unforgivable hack Molyneux is for making it.
>>
>>321022156
Just wait. I thought Fable 3 was pretty good the first couple of hours too. Then the revolution finishes and the game promptly falls off the rails because...
A: The game lacks an effective antagonist like Jack of Blades or even that dude who killed your sister in the second game. The villian turns out to be generic evil incarnate.
B: The combat starts to get really fucking dull.
C: when I played it (way back when) was at that point John Cleese stopped sassing me whenever I went into the pause menu, which was the only reason I patiently tolerated the fucking retarded menu system that claims it isn't one.
Also to a lesser extent...
D: The game took the jump from being charmingly funny in the second to patently ridiculous in the third, which carries the game for a while humor-wise, because you don't quite notice it, but after awhile it sticks out like a sore thumb when something dire happens after you just finished farting in a guard's face to the point of him passing out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.