[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sonic.jpg (58 KB, 479x569) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
58 KB, 479x569
HOLY SHIT GUYS CHECK THE DOJO

MOTHERFUCKING SONIC CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL
>>
I miss Japan Time
>>
You're about 8 years too late, bruh.
>>
I never got to see much of the reaction to this when it happened but I shit myself pretty hard when it did.
>>
>>321015910
*Checks Dojo*
HOLYCRAP IT'S REAL!
>>
>>321016306
Would have been awesome if they said nothing

-Playing Sstory Mode
-Tabuu about to wreck you
-SONIC COMES OUT OF NOWWHERE!
That would have drove me crazy
>>
>>321016174
He's too slow you know?
>>
>>321015910
>hasn't had a single good 3D game
>use the the 3D sonic
>>
hello reddit
>>
>>321015910
HOLY SHIT SNAKE WAS IN THE BRAWL TRAILER WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>321016618
Sounds like the good old times to me. Nowadays a newcomer is too huge to keep hidden like that. And a 3rd party one at that. Better use it to generate hype, you know? That way you can sell your game without people figuring it that it's actually pretty shitty.
>>
Did you posted this thread on internet explorer?
>>
>>321016618
That only happened for what, Duck Hunt and fucking Dark Pit in Sm4sh, right? Weird choices honestly.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.