[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies love assassin's creed? Stapling hoods to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 710x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 710x390
Why do normies love assassin's creed? Stapling hoods to period pieces and revisionist history should be punishable by death
>>
Don't diss hoods faggot
>>
>revisionist history should be punishable by death

RIP America.
>>
It's my cousin's favorite game series, and he's most definitely a normie. He loves the series because he teaches high school history, so he likes the attention to detail.

He also hated the past two installments, even though I warned him both times not to buy them full price for his PS4
>>
File: 2 (4).jpg (21 KB, 220x263) Image search: [Google]
2 (4).jpg
21 KB, 220x263
>>321016027
>He loves the series because he teaches high school history, so he likes the attention to detail.

>American education
>>
>>321016876
Where the hell did I say in my post that we are American?
>>
They don't anymore
>>
>>321017487
yes we do
>>
I kind of overlooked Assassin's Creed as a whole after playing the first game for a while, but not until completion.

I've ended up with AC3 and Syndicate for free. AC3 got kind of boring after a while, but I've been having a lot of fun with Syndicate.
>>
>>321015198
They should literally make educational games from now on. Just a virtual time line to explore and meet famous people and help them do what it is that made them famous. Target the high school students and history buffs.
>>
Fuck that, let's see the cringiest moments of it.

"Rot in hell, Thomas."
―Tesla on Thomas Edison, before firing his particle beam weapon.
>>
File: 2015-08-14 15.32.39.jpg (95 KB, 494x392) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-14 15.32.39.jpg
95 KB, 494x392
>>321017865
Anytime someone uses the excuse of being a "history buff" as to why they enjoy Assassin's Creed games should be punched in their faces hourly from now till the end of their lives or the endtime, whichever comes first.
>>
I really liked AC2. Combat was never very good but the game was beautiful and riding along the countryside of italy on my horse was some RP shit SENPAI SENPAI

havent played any others, I guess AC is popular because you play a hooded thief so niggers can relate
>>
>>321018961
Just because the story isn't accurate to real life events, a lot of the cities are pretty good recreations.
>>
>>321015198
>edgy game
>concept of hiding face is something antisocial kids/teens like
>the main reason they wear hoodies in the first place
>assassins creed appears to be cool because of its combat and pakour
>>
I like Assassin's Creed because the historical environments are comfy to roam around. It's just something to play when I'm bored.
Apparently it's weird that I really liked AC3, but then again I'm also American so I might have some bias
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.