[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the baron Giving ECO? To a group of METAL HEADS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 0172.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0172.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Why is the baron

Giving ECO?

To a group of

METAL HEADS?
>>
>>321014815
so he can maintain control of the city through staged attacks good thing he was smart enough to realize they'd turn on him after getting use to the eco deliveries [and planned to put a bomb in the last one too bad he didn't know it was a planet cracker] and would turn on him immediately if they stopped getting any
>>
File: 0238.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0238.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>321014815
Questions like that can get a person killed, EH?
>>
IM GOING TO KILL BARON PRAXIUS
>>
File: Kras_City_(race_track)_1.png (1 MB, 1000x752) Image search: [Google]
Kras_City_(race_track)_1.png
1 MB, 1000x752
>>321014815
here's a better question

how many cities are there aside from haven and asparagus
>>
>>321015176
>staged attacks
wasn't he just trying to keep them at bay period? I don't remember any staged attacks
>>
>>321015176
>>321015431
Why did Krew let them into the city again?
>>
File: 0389.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0389.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>321014815
>First new character you meet in a cutscene after gameplay is the main bad guy
POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>321016325
>Maybe he's a mute like you used to be
Nice forshadowing
>>
>>321016192
he thought the bomb would take out all the metal heads and leave him with their skulls
imagine if all the animals in the US that had valuabe hides were breeding out of control and you could kill them but still have the hides to use and that's the position Krew is in
>>
>>321015805
I think there's defiantly more not sure how many but a lot more then what we've seen
possibly in the same situation as haven being besieged by metal heads but kor knew the stone was in the city so he sent metal heads to the other cities to distract them enough to not send aid to haven
>>
Weirdly, this game had a pretty good story. I mean it wasn't massively creative, but for a platformer it was pretty solid. Some dude trying to run his dystopian city, a resistance, various factions and double-crosses. Definitely unusual for a T-rated game last gen.
>>
>>321017526
Praxis was pretty smart with fighting the metal heads
He realized the monsters were intelligent enough to converse with and made a deal so they would only attack enough to keep his rule secure
He then militarized the city and researched weapons to beat them until his bomb was finish
with it done he could send it into the nest and blow the metal heads up who would think the delivery was more eco rather then their death
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.