[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, i'm from mu so i'm good. i was told from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: ac.jpg (15 KB, 268x203) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
15 KB, 268x203
hey guys, i'm from mu so i'm good.

i was told from certain 'people' that oyou'd be the best board to ask to get the low-down on what a twitch girl is. Why do they pretend to like video games? what is the reason that male gamers tend to make donations? what are the donation proceeds for? why do the girls wear so little on their bodies?

thank you,
>>
>>321013036
damn, link to stream from pic plz op, I love pal white chicks with decent sized titties.
>>
>>321013036
>why do the girls wear so little on their bodies?
kek

stop trolling us you mu slimeball, women want money just as much as men do and they want us much as they can get as easily as they can get it. Streaming on twitch is easy money and for 8+/10 babes, they can get a shit ton of money for easy fucking "work"

cucks such as myself give these women money cause deep down they believe there is a slight chance the babe will come to your house and suck your dick.
>>
>>321013278
what is the allure of twitch streamers?
>>
File: 1442814103021.jpg (45 KB, 396x321) Image search: [Google]
1442814103021.jpg
45 KB, 396x321
>>321013036
This is probably shitposting, but I'm waiting for an update to download.
>Why do they pretend to like video games?
Gaming is a predominantly male hobby(unless you take into account mobile candy crush bullshit that your grandmother plays), and as such marketing yourself as a girl gamer makes you seem unique and draws in more viewers.
>What is the reason that male gamers tend to make donations?
Since gamers are mostly male aged 13-25, the thought of a female being interested in their hobbies and potentially interested in them romantically encourages them to donate in an effort to vie for their attention. They spend a buck or two, the streamer reads out their name and says "thank you~" in a cutesy voice, the viewer feels special inside because no woman has ever talked to him like that before. It's essentially a camshow but with videogames in the background.
>What are the donation proceeds for?
Whatever the streamer wants. Rent, food, more games, stuff they're actually interested in, it's essentially the streamer's paycheck.
>Why do the girls wear so little on their bodies?
Sex sells. In order to compete with other female streamers they need to titillate the viewer as much as they can without breaking Twitch's ToS, skimpy/tight outfits help them stand out among the rest of the crowd.
>>
>>321013036
fuck off with this twitch cancer.
>>
File: 1449760583824.jpg (284 KB, 1110x982) Image search: [Google]
1449760583824.jpg
284 KB, 1110x982
>>321013036
>why do harlots behave like harlots
>>
File: 1443555736225.jpg (531 KB, 1302x865) Image search: [Google]
1443555736225.jpg
531 KB, 1302x865
>>321013036
>>
>>321014645
Who is this pencil demon?
>>
File: Untitled.png (778 KB, 1177x978) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
778 KB, 1177x978
>>321015059
see you all in 3 days. Go easy on me mods.
>>
>>321013036

A lot of times they pretend. But sometimes they genuinely like a game... and are willing to whore themselves out to that community. It doesn't really matter if they like the game or not.

MONEY.

>what is the reason that male gamers tend to make donations?

Because males are horny and we stop thinking when you put a hot piece of meat in front of us?

>what are the donation proceeds for?

The girls get to live a middle-class lifestyle without having to get a real job, or be strippers IRL (with all the problems that come with that), or be actual whores that actually have to have physical contact with the men who give them money.

>why do the girls wear so little on their bodies?

Because titillation gets guys hornier than just straight-up showing the goods.
>>
>>321013036
>i'm from mu so i'm good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.