[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eyes of Heaven coming to America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 19164921008660.jpg.png (1 MB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
19164921008660.jpg.png
1 MB, 600x849
It's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6q0Ku9C8SA
>>
>not ASB2
>>
to bad its shit I rather have ASB2
>>
>>321013284

you retard it okay if you are ?
>>
>>321012942
Doesn't change the fact that it has no Road Roller or Sheer Heart Attack
>>
>>321013406
Eyes of heaven is shit, I rather have ASB2 that listened to fan feedback. What we got was an even shittier game but it has a story mode.

It even has less fan service which is the whole point of these games.
>inb4 people mention the intros and DHA
most are generic very few are actual fan service
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZP_z2PxCw

Also part 4 anime trailer for those who didn't see it.
>>
>>321013585
No road roller, no buy.

Sorry Araki. Long time jojo fan, but if you can't deliver on the basics, then i can't expect much out of this game.

Not to mention that i see a lot of re-used assets from an already bare bones foghting game.
>>
>>321013869
all of the animations are reused, no one has new moves except part 4 jotaro, everyone else has about half of their move set from ASB

It would have been so easy to add road roller, just have jotaro and dio on a team, land the dha, Dio launches the enemy into the air, Jotaro runs underneath them, ROAD ROLLER ORAORA combo
>>
>Wanting Stardust Crusaders Redux : The game
>Wanting Jotaro wank : The game

It's shit.
>>
>speedwagon doesn't get a unique heat attack

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>321014197
It might have been just me, but it felt like the number of total moves in ASB felt far less than what is in a lot of fightan games.

Cutting from that is just disgraceful.

Game looks boring as fuck with what's left. The devs clearly do not give a shit about Jojo.
>>
>>321014447
Seriously, I was hoping something with him and Zeppeli, some sort of rendition of that "body heat" scene but turned into an attack?

Or maybe something with Stroheim, since they are basically the only two 'normal' people in this game.

There were a lot of missed opportunities in general with the DHAs.
>>
>>321014613
lets put it this way, N.Dool and NAZI SCIENCE have moves that are literally the same moves but either larger area or different angles. In asb that would be the same move but one would be a light the other a heavy, in eyes of heaven they take up 2 different buttons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.