[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show me your inner autism, anon. Pitch me your idea for Subspace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: HNI_0063.jpg (27 KB, 410x160) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0063.jpg
27 KB, 410x160
Show me your inner autism, anon. Pitch me your idea for Subspace Emissary 2.
>>
Actual Nintendo enemies
>>
>>321011397
W101 with Nintendo Characters
>>
File: 1444432553775.png (350 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1444432553775.png
350 KB, 480x480
>>321011397
>its canon
>>
>>321011515
But that was the original concept for W101
>>
Recreating everyone's home series as closely as possible. Mario gets a platformer-style level, Link gets a dungeon level to explore, the Fire Emblem level is turn-based, etc.
>>
>>321011614
I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>321011397
Characters that talk actually fucking talk.
>>
>>321011397
Gracias, Doctor.
>>
>world of Smash Bros
>aftermath of Tabuu fucking shit up and destroying the Subspace Bomb Factory/ROB's home
>Master Hand is still dead, Crazy Hand takes his place
>Crazy Hand fucks shit up and creates chaos, it's up to everyone else to stop him
>the journey through wherever they have to go through in order to reach Final Destination
>Cray Hand sets up bosses along the way
>eventually, they reach FD
>with their combined efforts they overpower Crazy Hand, forcing him to transform into Master Core
>Master Core BTFO's everyone
>Master Core is defeated by the power of hope and shit
>credits
>>
>>321011397
Bayonetta fucks everyone
>>
>>321011825
With their CDI voices
>>
Fuck SSE itself

Make a story mode with some silly plots set in a Nintendo equivalent of CN's cartoon city or whatever that intertwine like SSE and have actual branching paths for replay value
>>
>>321011469
This.
>Nintendo enemies.
>More bosses.
>Actual Nintendo worlds...aka Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule.
>Keep character series together at first. Such as Mario, Yoshi, Toad, Peach.
>>
The Game Master is a powerful deity from another world whose only enjoyment is watching heroes from different dimensions fight each other. Every seven or so years, he holds a tournament in which he forcibly summons forth heroes and villains to compete in. This year is different, he is bringing Mr. Video Game himself, Mario, to the tournament. In honor of Mario, he has renamed his tournament from "Dragon King: The Fighting Game" to "Super Smash Bros." The Game Master also renames himself the "Super Game Master."

Story mode is divided into many chapters in which you control a character over the course of about 3 - 5 fights. The game begins with Mario, but switches over to Kirby. Each story mode chapter either begins with the character getting kidnapped out of their universe or with the character beginning his series of fights for their spectator, the Super Game Master.
>>
>>321011469
Smash Run proved they could do it too. even if it's like 90% Pokeymon/Kid Icarus.
>>
>>321011397
Levels from sonic and knuckles. call it super smash bros and knuckles
>>
Bosses:
Bowser
Ganondorf
Dedede
Mewtwo
Black Knight
Black Shadow
Evil Ryu
Metal Sonic
Hades' Heart
>>
>Actual enemies from each series like in smash run but with more diversity.
>The same with Villains and Bosses, putting bosses like Metal Face or Ridley as stage hazards was just wasted potential, if would be a perfect chance to villains like Willy and Eggman to show up.
>Mix some places and levels from Nintendo games instead of generic environments, I don't mind the whole mixed world thing in SSE but it was weird as fuck how they handle it.
>Make the characters talk, yeah some like Link need to be silent as fuck to stay in character, Mario could just use his Italian gibberish from the M&L games, but there are others that would be weird as fuck don't see then talking, even the Kid Icarus cast as annoying they can be sometimes.
>>
>>321011397
Pretty much what everyone else has been saying.
>No OCs, focus on existing Nintendo/3rd party enemies/villains.
>Dialogue.
The silence was kind of charming, but come on, I want wacky intercharacter hijinx.
>Diversity in levels
Kirby was a reasonable template because as Nintendo platformers go, it's probably the most combat-based, which translates to Smash reasonably, but it got stale quickly. Adding other kinds of levels based on other Nintendo games would have been great. At the very least, though, it would be nice to have some more Mario-style platforming areas; though Kirby fits, part of the fun is the departure from combat-based platforming while keeping the same mechanics, and the platforming in SSE was basically just an aesthetic touch for the most part.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.