[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get Drakengard 3 as my last PS3 game? I know it looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Drakengard_3_boxart.png (143 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard_3_boxart.png
143 KB, 256x295
Should I get Drakengard 3 as my last PS3 game? I know it looks like a PS2 game.
>>
Don't, it's shit.
>>
>>321011390
One of the worst, most unsatisfying, videogames that I have ever played.
>>
It's pretty mediocre, and if you're going for the trophies, it's slightly painful.
>>
>>321011390
Its wicked edgy " hurr hurr im a virgin lets talk about sex " shit game. Combat is shit, story is shit, protag is shit.

The combat is actually so lacking that you'd have more fun playing dynasty warriors 4 empires Xtreme edition Mountain dew fueled Sun Ce than that pile of trash.

If you want to play drakengard go play the original or 2. 3 was just a cash in that tried to play into virgin's oversexed fantasies about sluts that need to have sex with their slaves to survive.
>>
>>321012651
I agree.

Except that I loved it despite everything and I'm super glad I played it. Zero is a very interesting character and Four is my murderfu.
>>
I want know more about that dragon, mikhael or something. What's his/her story? Knowing drakengard, is it doomed to a terrible fate like angelus? Do you get to have sex with it?
>>
so I just got this game for free, any tips?
>>
File: nier5.png (273 KB, 590x874) Image search: [Google]
nier5.png
273 KB, 590x874
>>321013249
Mikhail. He's the reincarnation of Michael, a dragon that Zero befriended some time ago.

No, you don't fuck him. He has no idea what sex even is.
>>
>>321012651
I feel the same way but I loved it. It's the best piece of shit I've ever played desu.
>>
File: 1448435161866.jpg (139 KB, 850x1020) Image search: [Google]
1448435161866.jpg
139 KB, 850x1020
>>321011390
It'll take a long time to beat the final boss. You're probably not gonna beat it.
>>
Play NIER instead
>>
>>321011390
if you already have an interest in Taro's works, it's worth a go.
If you're just looking for a fun brainless hack n slash, look elsewhere.
>>
>>321012651
still 10x better than Drakengard 1 and 2 from a gameplay perspective
>>
>>321011390
It's not bad outside of the glaring technical issues. The controls are tight and the combat is satisfying (if simplistic) when the framerate isn't shitting the bed. The story and characters are great too. If you can get it cheap I'd say go for it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.