[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shimmygimmy.png (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shimmygimmy.png
47 KB, 250x250
Are there any Shin Megami Tensei that don't rely on the shitty demon capturing system? As in not SMT 4?
>>
>>321009558
spinoffs
>>
>>321009558
Digital Devil Saga
>>
DDS is the only one and it's not as great as the main games.

Why do you want to play SMT if you don't like the crux of the series?
>>
>>321009558
Snowboard kids.
>>
>>321009558
If by capturing you mean negotiations, then play DDS, Fursona, or DeSu.

Alternatively: Find a new series
>>
>>321009793
>>321009865
>>321010268
>>321009760

Do any of them have demon capturing where they aren't permanently gone when they die? And I can pick and choose?
>>
>>321010861
>permenantly gone when they die
>can't pick and choose
are you sure you are playing shin megami tensei?
>>
>>321011146
I played SMT 4 after everyone sucked its dick for the past century. I got two people on my team and one of them lost all his health in the next battle and was gone from my party
>>
>>321011257
he's in your stock, dead
you can revive him if you go back and rest or use a revival bead, then you can put him back in your party
the game is pretty difficult starting out, it gets a lot easier though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.