[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's my inventory looking, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: give me the memes.jpg (118 KB, 1129x983) Image search: [Google]
give me the memes.jpg
118 KB, 1129x983
How's my inventory looking, /v/?
>>
>>321006818
needs more dragons
>>
>GBA version.

Pfft.
>>
>>321007639

this is the snes version.
>>
If I'm not mistaken, you can get the block rod from the mountain at this point. Just jump down into one of the small inlets below where you were transformed into a rabbit.

And bring a red potion; you'll need it.
>>
Do you have the halved magic yet? I think you just need the hammer
>>
>>321009172
the hammer to access it
the witch's powder to sprinkle on the statue

does it halve your total magic bar or halve your usage?
>>
>>321009172

ya i have it.

>>321008965

Thanks mate, finally beating this game after delaying it for 17 years.
>>
>>321007714
Oh yeah, my mistake. In the GBA you keep the shovel after you use it to find the ocarina.

I thought you were playing GBA version because I looked at your bottles. I mixed the two up and forgot that the SNES version drops down when you highlight the main bottle to show the other.

I'm pretty sure you're at the point where you can start sequence-breaking.

Also, I don't think you can get the Cane of Somaria yet like one anon suggested above. I know this because I happen to know the GBA version is better in one respect, and that's that it lets you sequence break one more dungeon to completion with that cane and skip the hardest puzzle in the game. You don't need to know this since you're playing the superior SNES version.

There must be some impediment or other in the SNES v, since I don't think you've completed the Ice Dungeon yet.
>>
>>321012184
What is the cane skip you mentioned? Just curious, I'm playing through the SNES version again so I wouldn't be able to do it.
>>
>>321006818
You need the bluemerang cuz that shit is cash
>>
>>321009994
usage. it doubles your bar, essentially.
>>
>>321013245
WATCH OUT OP I'M ABOUT TO SPOIL A MAJOR PUZZLE! DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WANT COMPLETE SENSE OF SATISFACTION.

Kay, the puzzle is the one where you have to press two switches, but can only push one block in the room, forcing you to push one block and then backtrack up two floors and push another one down a pit (or something like that, I don't recall the exact details). In the GBA version, they changed it so you only need to push one switch (the one you need to backtrack for) and you can use the Cane of Somaria for it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.