[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy game because I wanted an old-school fighter >Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 62475386.jpg (338 KB, 1600x1010) Image search: [Google]
62475386.jpg
338 KB, 1600x1010
>Buy game because I wanted an old-school fighter
>Dead as shit
Fuck. Does anyone here at least play?
>>
What you got it on?
PSN here.
Also you can set it up on PC with some GGPO client that I forgot the name of which lets you play online. Pretty sure the community on there is much more lively than console.
>>
yeah, there's always some people on Fightcade.
>>
>>321000429
Yeah. PSN. I don't really have any good controllers for PC and my keyboard is kind of shit, so I'm not so sure about doing that.
>>
Just download FightCade, anon.

https://www.fightcade.com/

Get the rom from: http://fightanvidya.com/games

There's literally always people playing 3S online
>>
>>321000429
>>321000195
Fightcade
>>
>>321000564
>>321000523
>seriously recommending fightcade to someone
>everyone playing with shit ping electric bogaloo
>most people drag the game window in games with long combos to lag it thanks to how shitty FBA is coded
>pretty much the skilled players have macros into it with no ease
>get bombarded by game invites by spics or yuropoors with horrible pings
yeah nah, I'd rather chop my own dick off
>>
>>321001090
you just sound like a scrub that can't accept his own loses

3s is fine on fightcade. The community is bigger than 3SOE, and the ggpo netcode is still better than any other netcode implementation
>>
>>321001385
>you sound like a scrub
been playing fighting games for as long as you have been in this world kid, maybe more, ggpo was shit, fightcade is even worse
>>
>>321001385
Doesn't 3SOE use GGPO netcode as well? Or, am I dumb?
>>
>>321001573
It does
>>
File: 1388344068968.gif (24 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1388344068968.gif
24 KB, 210x200
>>321001385
>3s is fine on fightcade.
>>
>>321001090
Can you name a single fighting game with better netcode than GGPO/FightCade
>>
>>321001569
Well it's free and ST is pretty good.
I don't care about that abomination of 3s >>321001385
>3s is fine on fightcade.
It sure is , glad you like shit.
If you don't like it just fuck off and uninstall it.
It's a great platform , you can even look at your replays and shit.
>>
how the fuck do you get the rom to work? I always have issues with the 3S rom for some odd reason. It won't even run on MAME.
>>
So, no PSN people wanna play?
>>
>>321001090
I played the game on fightcade for awhile and it was pretty good. Although I stopped playing because I have high ping and it's not ideal with my connection. I still played some people from US to Canada and it seemed pretty solid. I was able to play some novices and learn a lot from it. Although I played Ibuki and it was hard dealing with all the Ken's and Makoto's.. I definitely wouldn't recommend playing Ibuki if you're starting out.
>>
>>321002893
Is Makoto a common character?
>>
>>321002832
I would if I didn't have to pay 20 for a dead game. How the fuck does Maximillian and Cross Counter get matches consistently?
>>
>>321003059
Does CC even play 3S anymore? It's been years since I saw a video it feels.
>>
>>321003059
that was years ago man
>>
>>321000195
>buying the slow down version when you could play on fightcade for free right now.
>>
>3rd strike
>old school

wat
>>
>>321001090
The vast majority of players do none of those things, I don't think I've ever played someone who was clearly macroing (It's usually pretty easy to get those to fuck up anyway)

I have however been accused of macroing myself by bads looking to make excuses for being shit. Got one today actually when playing jojos.
>>
>>321003346
Old-school as in '99 and earlier.
>>
>>321002805
put your fingers out your ass and google the name of the rom
sfiii3n || Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan 990512, NO CD)
also you have a rom set available.
all you have to type is fightcade rom set.
It's that simple
>>
>>321003346

>Quake 2 1998
>3S 1999

Face it anon, it's old as fuck
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.