[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heyo, /v/! I just bought a Vita. Gimme all the weeb goods you got!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Heyo, /v/! I just bought a Vita. Gimme all the weeb goods you got!
>>
Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru + for starters.
>>
>>320989883
Btw, I already have SK:SV, Steins;Gate, P4G, Project Diva F2nd, and Neptunia Re;birth 1 and 2.
>>
>>320989883
Dungeon Travelers 2 is fantastic
Disgaea 3 and 4
Muramasa
>>
File: Pennyfarthing-1886.jpg (93 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
Pennyfarthing-1886.jpg
93 KB, 800x509
Heyo, /v/! I just bought a Penny-farthing. Gimme all the jimmy jab goods you got!
>>
>>320990718
Against importing? There's a few decent games w/ English subs, also worth checking out Dungeon Travelers 2 and the SAO games (fear not, the games are good).
>>
Danganronpa 1 and 2 are good if you haven't checked them out already.
>>
>>320989883
Ys Celceta, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Trails of Cold Steel, Persona 4 Dance, Demon Gaze!
>>
>>320989883
Persona 4 Dancing all Night. You don't need anything else.
>>
>>320991206
Is it worth getting Disgaea 3 and 4 on Vita when I already have them on PS3? I know there's some differences, but will I want to pump countless hours into them again?

>>320991270
SAO games, huh? I'll check em out even though I think the source material is garbage.
>>
>>320991863
>SAO games, huh? I'll check em out even though I think the source material is garbage.
They play a bit like the .hack// games on the PS2, some waifuing in the games as well, so if you have a favorite girl from the series that isn't dead you can have them with you almost all the time.

I kinda liked how the series started personally, but all the Gary Sue and ass pulls made it unbearable and the Alfheim stuff was just shit.
>>
>>320991863
The vita disgaeas include all PS3 dlc and some additional content, though I'm not sure how much.
>>
>>320992513
>I kinda liked how the series started personally,

Me too, anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.