[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good for a weaboo? How does it compare to classics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: cover_large.jpg (249 KB, 600x767) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
249 KB, 600x767
Is this game good for a weaboo?
How does it compare to classics like Neptunia and Atelier?
>>
do you eat shit
>>
This game is constantly on sale on the 3ds. It is a hint that this game sucks
>>
It's ok
>>
The gameplay is alright, but a little too easy. The story and most of the characters suck ass.

I liked the whole star children mechanic
>>
It's trying really hard to be Persona.
>>
File: glasses.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
glasses.gif
457 KB, 390x293
>>320985109
>atlus games are always on sale
>so they must suck
>implying Devil Survivor 1 and 2 suck
But yeah OP Conception is pretty mediocre, and the Vita version is better even if it's still a crappy game. It's a poorman's Persona and even then you're better off getting Persona
>>
It's mediocre, but good enough as a time waster. If you're weeb enough to like Neptunia and Persona, you should be able to enjoy it.
>>
Which version is better, Vita or 3DS?
>>
>>320985382
Vita is better just due to controls (even if it isn't much), plus better graphics.

Those are subjective really but I felt like the game seemed to run smoother on the Vita but then again the 3DS is always on sale really.
>>
>>320984770
>>320985382
I liked it.
Played it on 3DS so I can't say much about the Vita version, but I can say that it plays well and makes good use of the two screens.
Looks pretty good too, especially with the 3D on.
>>
>>320985264
>>320985320
>Implying Persona is original
>>
>>320985382
Vita is always better no exceptions
>>
>>320985908
I'm not saying Persona is the almighty series but this game is going for the same audience and tries to imitate a lot of things Persona does. I really like the idea of "Baby Conception" in this game but it felt really lacking. If they made a sequel improving the idea, and had less cringey dialog, it'd be a good game. The Vita game already looked miles better than any Persona game before 5
>>
File: SMTIV_3.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SMTIV_3.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>320985986
If only it actually had any games.
>>
>>320985382
Vita is a lot sharper and has better effects. Too bad the game is dogshit. Going through the dungeon and battling is one of the most really boring.
>>
>>320984770
I like how everyone on this board here has played this game.
>>
I can't get past how shitty the dubbing is. And I'll never get the money back because I lost the receipt.
>>
>>320987032
demo is on the eshop bro. its just anime shovelware.
>>
Okay dungeon crawler with lots of poorly written VN shit on the side

Like person 3 onwards but with a better gameplay to VN balance but much worse writing
>>
>>320986454
If you're going to shitpost the vita then use an actual good game like Overclocked or Soul Hackers because IV was shit.
>>
CONGRATURATIIIIOOOONS

ON YOUR NEW ALLIVAL
>>
>>320988489
Now I know what PTSD feels like
>>
File: 1355684714558.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1355684714558.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>classics like Neptunia and Atelier
>>
>>320988167
>SMTIV was shit

I'm not gonna pull console wars in because I own both 3ds and vita and also I've played boh mainline and persona so I will say

You are a fucking idiot
>>
>>320988643
I've played it too. It was shit. Hopefully final fixes the issues IV has.
>>
>>320984770
Mediocre, repetitive persona knockoff

It's comfy to sit down and play every now and then but don't go in expecting to be blown away or anything
>>
File: literally me.jpg (114 KB, 1359x960) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
114 KB, 1359x960
>>320988167
The only thing shit about IV is your taste.
fite me
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.