[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like this game /v/, I really do But whenever I play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bayo1.jpg (144 KB, 504x711) Image search: [Google]
bayo1.jpg
144 KB, 504x711
I really like this game /v/, I really do

But whenever I play I feel like fucking garbage. I'm not very far in (only at Chapter 2) but I feel really bad at this game. like I'm not maximizing all the combo potential for shit. I've seen youtube videos of people doing the wildest fucking shit and I'm just doing basic stuff and getting hit a lot. I'm scraping by getting gold and silver medals with a few platinums but I still dont feel very good at it. Help me
>>
>chapter 2
>still bad
you dont fucking say
>>
git good
>>
>>320977612
pkp
pppkkk
>>
You get the most damage by finishing your combos with wicked weaves
If you are getting attacked mid combo, hold the last button that you hit while dodging and you can finish the combo aftewards
>>
Everyone starts out shit. as you progress youll get better
>>
>when you attack keep holding the attack button until when you input another, and keep holding if you dodge.

Suddenly you are not bad at the game anymore.
>>
It helps if you buy moves from Rodin. You can really diversify your inputs.

Also use loading screens to see what the new combos do and how they feel. They have a counter for how many times you performed a combo. Do ones that you haven't done before.
>>
Look up Dodge offset.
Learning this will skyrocket you no joke.
>>
You'll git gud soon. Now, W101, I'm still haven't improved at that game.
>>
Don't worry, OP, by the end of the game you'll have turned into semi-pro and going back through the game will open your eyes and make you feel damn near invincible.

That said, buy moves, practice in loading screens, and if needed, go back and replay the chapters. Getting better scores (and more halos) will never hurt at all.

Prepare your anus for Grace and Glory, however, no matter how good you are.
>>
Google Dodge Offset
Congratulations you're on your way to gitting gud. Make sure to buy Stiletto, Afterburner Kick, and Bat Within from Rodin
>>
>>320980034
>>320979032
>>320979931
>>320979117
>>320978962
thanks anons
>>
>>320981517
Just practice dodge offset until holding down your attack buttons during a dodge is automatic
>>
I played up to chapter 6-7 and then I realized I was ass
I restarted the game and enjoyed it a lot more with that few hours of experience
>>
File: 1450655972358.png (207 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
1450655972358.png
207 KB, 431x400
>mfw the soundtrack
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.