[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/, we are now a dev team, and I'm the boss. Whacha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Alright /v/, we are now a dev team, and I'm the boss. Whacha got for our next game?
>>
Nothing sir.
We're filling the kickstarter form.
>>
>>320975939
Excellent. And what's the patron goal before we actually do anything?
>>
>>320976043
6.66 million dollars.
We have stretch goals planned up to 10 millions.
>>
>>320976181
Fantastic. And if we don't reach enough nearing the deadline, well just sneak the goal date further. No need to rush art, right?
Now everyone knows the most important thing for a game is the story. Story sells. So who's our MC going to be?
>>
>>320976628
How about a dark skinned attractive female? That way SJWs will love her ambiguous race, while real gamers love that its a hot chick!
>>
>>320977602
Don't forget the neon pink hair and the sassy personality!
>>
Tug of War game where you build units and they automatically attack the opponent's base. Lots of unit types that can counter other ones. You get income every 20 seconds and every unit you build increases income.
>>
File: IMG_4274.jpg (21 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4274.jpg
21 KB, 236x236
>>320975725
Bird Puncher

You play as a bored eccentric billionaire who suddenly decides "Fuck Birds." He goes all around the world punching all the birds he finds with his robotic monkey butler who takes photos of you punching birds. There'll be sneaking levels because some birds are difficult to punch.

You'll also have to time travel to punch some birds and dinosaurs.
>>
>>320978115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-29HEpdpYA&list=PL7CE65E16B050C578
>>
You play as a naked uncensored anime girl who's also a loli fighting against Demon Anita Sarkeesian who turned your brother Pepay into a frog.
>>
>>320978270
BIG brother *and* love unterest, excuse me
>>
>>320978439
whao whao, this is a little too progressive, dont you think?
>>320977787
>>320977602
now this, this is so cliched but people will buy it thinking its progressive!
>>
>>320978659
how about me make a sequal to final fantasy x-3
not only can we jump on the progressive female character train but also profit from final fantasy nostalgic that got revived with recent remake of 7
>>
So we make a game basically like Dark Souls.

But with lolis.
>>
>>320979318
I love it
But it has to have a lewd scene for every char with the strapping MC
>>
>>320979318
Loli bosses or would we play as lolis?
>>
>>320980867
Play as "The Penetrator"
Lolis are enemies bosses and NPCs
>>
>>320980453
Also it's in low res pixel indie style so we get the retro crowd!!
>>
It needs Titties and giant robots
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.