[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>villain has well-trought convincing ideas >sees the great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAH.png (15 KB, 132x115) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAH.png
15 KB, 132x115
>villain has well-trought convincing ideas
>sees the great scope of things instead of only what's happening at the moment
>"FUCK U, FRIENDSHIP N SHEEIT"

Why do this? Why?
>>
>>320968749
Name literally one game that fucking does this.
>>
>>320968858
Persona 4.
>>
>>320968858
LISA?
I mean, Rando did literaly nothing wrong, yet still suffered Brad's wrath.
>>
File: 1448044769919.png (5 KB, 287x321) Image search: [Google]
1448044769919.png
5 KB, 287x321
>you can join him
>>
>>320968858
Not videogames, but in Hunger Games the protagonists end up killing way more innocent people in less than one year than the so called villains in years of command.
>>
>>320969310

That's more like
>"Eh, we show little understanding of the mortals and their world so we gonna kill it off and shit. whatever"
>"BUT LOOK, WE MANAGED TO CONTRADICT YOUR PREDICTIONS, YOU FUCKING LUNATIC. YOU ARE WRONG."
>"Oh .. well. Whatever."
>fight starts, now with power of even more friendship
>>
>>320968749
Fallout
>>
>>320968749
>2015
>/v/ is STILL siding with a psychopthic chick-murderer
>>
Are there any games where winning is the bad end?
>villian was trying to solve the world's problems in an "evil" way
>player stops him
>everything goes to shit
>>
File: 1403339860855.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1403339860855.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>320969310
>>
>accidentally causes the indirect death of a woman after he spills his spaghetti and she rejects him
>causes a second death to test out his powers
>tricks a mentally damaged man into committing copycat crimes without letting him know what's really going on in order to lead the trail away from him
>this was all set in motion by a goddess with too much time on her hands
Adachi was a faggot and anyone who thinks he was right is a fucking retard
>>
>>320968749
>>320970256
Tales of Symphonia
>>
>>320969909
Which one? I feel like this can be applied to a lot of the series.
>>
>>320969474

Rando isn't the villain, he barely serves as the antagonist.
>>
>>320970256
Transistor, Kinda.
The Camerata was hoping to change an ever-changing world by making it stop changing. They liked the city the way it was, they wanted it to stay that way forever. To do that, they had to control the process. That backfired when they lost control of the Transistor, as they lost control of the process at the same time and it simply ran amok, overwriting all data and effectively destroying the whole city while doing so. The only way to regain control was to put the Transistor back in its cradle, essentially resetting the process entirely.

The Camerata drained a few influential people to add functions to the Transistor to allow them to control the process, basically.

When the Camerata drained Red's boyfriend the data ended up corrupted which can be seen as the reason why the process ran amok: they were being fed corrupt instructions. It is also probably what caused them to warp to a safe spot at the edge of the city. What makes the boyfriend's data corrupted is unclear, though it's probably related to both Red and him getting drained at the same time.

Essentialy, Red, in all her angst ended up condening not only herself and her boyfriend, but the whole world in a quest for petty revenge.
>>
File: RevyaCute.jpg (779 KB, 1748x1179) Image search: [Google]
RevyaCute.jpg
779 KB, 1748x1179
>>320970256
Soul Nomad
Shit is caused by a paranoid god and megalomaniac bitch.
"Winning" allows the god to get away with fucking everything, and makes the bitch an immortal god-queen of her own entire universe in which every single living being is conditioned to never resist their eternal ruler.

This is why Demon Path is the only sane route.
>>
>>320969743
Yeah but the villains were never in the right (unless you believe in a strict power hierarchy) in terms of values. Keeping a people down because they lost a war was literally how WW2 started.
>>
File: 1435129539794.jpg (242 KB, 432x504) Image search: [Google]
1435129539794.jpg
242 KB, 432x504
>>320968749
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Xehanort just want to usher in a complete reset so that real balance can exist? Not this pure light bullshit where they have to fight evil all the time because darkness is trying to spread so that there is balance? At least that's what I got from his reports.
>>
>>320969310
I take it you are talking about Adachi since Izanami is flat out wrong. While I could see why you would sympathize with Adachi it doesn't change the fact that he's a whiny bitch.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.