[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
y/n?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: scl.png (232 KB, 324x402) Image search: [Google]
scl.png
232 KB, 324x402
y/n?
>>
not even worth $20.

Maybe if it goes down to $10 and you already played every other D&D game.
>>
>>320965818

Played it during the free weekend. It's just a really, really shit Diablo clone.
>>
You can tell it's a piece of shit because it's already at 50% despite releasing at the end of October.
>>
>make D&D 5.0 (or whatever) rules which are designed for computer games
>every developer comes up with their own bastardized version of D&D: WoW Edition
>>
>>320967371
I don't really care about the d&d ruleset
It came off as a divinity style game

Is it fun?
>>
>>320966967
Diablo 3 was a shitty diablo clone
>>
>>320969867

I 100% agree, but my point still remains.
>>
>>320968519
very generic rpg with dragon age style pause combat. Though all the moves are boring and animations shitty. It does have a lot of comfy and well detailed areas.
>>
>50% off
Didn't it come out like two months ago?
>>
>>320965818
No, fuck no.

It's not Baldur's Gate, it's not Neverwinter Nights, it's not even a real D&D game. It's an extremely bland cooldown-based dungeon crawler. The singleplayer campaign is shit and yet it's still the best part of it, because the multiplayer is just slogging though boring randomly generated dungeons fighting pregenerated groups of stock enemies in the hopes you'll find a nice +1 version of that weapon you needed. It's so mind-numbingly meaningless and even the loot isn't satisfying because the itemisation is horrible and it's just longsword +1, longsword +2, longsword that does 2-6 acid damage per hit, longsword +3, etc.

I preordered this piece of shit in the hopes it'll rekindle some of that NWN multiplayer goodness, but it's just disappointing in every imaginable way and I hate myself for spending too much time trying to find something positive about it so now I can't even get a fucking refund anymore.
>>
File: untitled.png (53 KB, 655x280) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
53 KB, 655x280
>>320972436
Yes, but bad reviews killed the sales so they're just trying to lure some more suckers in with a big discount.

The metacritic scores say enough, and that's even too high considering there are some retards genuinely trying to defend this game.
>>
>>320965818
It's so bad that it made me write my first-ever Steam review in the hope I could maybe prevent some people from making the same mistake I did.
>>
>>320965818
I refunded it fairly quickly.
>>
File: 1414181133107.jpg (35 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1414181133107.jpg
35 KB, 372x334
Fuck no, this is the disappointment of the year.
Thank god I refunded this piece of shit while retaining the deluxe edition status on their forums.
Avoid this turd like the plague.
>mfw I can't move the map with my mouse being on the corner
>>
The best thing about SCL is that high-level Fighters absolutely dominate high-level Mages for once.
>>
>>320965818
Refunded that shit hard. Don't buy it.
>>
>tfw they gave me a free code a month ago
>I still haven't used it
>>
>>320966863
i'd say maybe if it went down to $5
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.