[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I ordered Mario Maker from GameStop, but they accidentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 740x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 740x417
So, I ordered Mario Maker from GameStop, but they accidentally sent me a PS Vita.

Should I keep the vita or send back for Mario Maker? Does the Vita have a good library? I already have a 3DS, so I'm not hurting for a hand held.
>>
keep it, Mario Maker is shit
>>
>>320963249
Danganronpa, P4G, Killzone Mercenary
>>
>>320963249
lol wut? did they charge you for the price of mario maker or the vita? you need to check that before you decide to keep it.
>>
>>320963249
keep it because you paid fuck all for it

not amazed with my Vita's library though
Project Difa F2nd, Ys Celceta, Tales of Hearts R, and TxK are what I play on mine mostly
Gravity Rush was fun but is kind of a tech demo. Freedom Wars was great and then it ran out of content and it felt very unfinished (fuck, the story just drops off at a point where you feel like there should be more).
Wipeout 2048 is fun, but not amazing.

really, just look at a list of games and see which ones you like
Memory card prices are still stupid, though.
>>
>>320964070
I originally paid for Mario Maker and the classic Mario anniversary amiibo for like 77 dollars. So, I got it for a steal.
>>
File: wariothumbs.png (4 KB, 303x243) Image search: [Google]
wariothumbs.png
4 KB, 303x243
You lucky bitch OP. Keep it.
>>
Depends. Do you like 2D girls? If yes, keep it.

Otherwise send it back.
>>
Jesus Christ, you idiot. How is this even a question?
If you don't want the thing, just sell it and buy Mario Maker anyway. You'll probably get enough to buy another game, too.
>>
>>320965209
Pls no bully
>>
You can keep it and have a bit of fun. You can also sell it and get double your money.
>>
>>320963249
How would gamestop react to this? Would they contact the person for the Vita back? I assume he got someone's vita and they mixed up the packages so some Sonygger got Mario Maker. He would be pissed and want an explanation.

Are gamestop just gonna take the loss of an extra vita?

LOL that Vita wouldn't have sold anyway. They probably did it on purpose to get rid of it from their warehouse. Sending out Vita's by mistake yeah right.
>>
>>320964158
How can you say Wipeout 2048 is not amazing??
>>
>>320964158
I don't have a Vita and to be honest some great games are coming to it or are already out. I would get one for Project Diva X in march alone if I had the cash.
>>
>sell vita
>acquire vidya

Alternatively
>keep vita
>acquire vidya
>>
>>320966202
you can get slightly used ones/demo models really fucking cheap. Got mine for 90€, not a scratch. I guess they're even cheaper in Freedomburgerland.
>>
>>320963249
Sell vita buy 5 marios
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.