[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started Morrowind for the first time, went to rest for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-21_00001.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21_00001.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1080
Just started Morrowind for the first time, went to rest for a couple hour ingame and this nigga pops up. Couldn't kill him.Has shown up the last few times I've rested.

What is this creature?

Morrowind thread
>>
watch the skies
>>
You faggots have such a hard on for this game and can't answer a simple question
>>
>>320961080
They're meant as a lead-in to the Tribunal expansion. There are mods to disable them from spawning until later, I think.
>>
>>320962856
you think people on /v/ actually PLAYED morrowind? we just parrot opinions. most people gave up when the hits wouldn't connect 90% of the time
>>
>>320963116
That shit only happened when you had low as fuck weapon skill
>>
>>320963030
This is correct.
>>
File: Red_Pikmin_Brawl.png (50 KB, 244x190) Image search: [Google]
Red_Pikmin_Brawl.png
50 KB, 244x190
post your stats/skills so I can laugh.
>>
>>320961080
>What is this creature?
>>320962856

It's a Dunmer (dark elf) in an Assassin outfit, which is high-level light armor.

-Fight him off or run, then talk to a guard.
-On the load screen, uncheck Tribunal until your level 6 or so, so he won't appear until you have a decent chance of fighting him.
-Follow the advice of >>320963030
>>
>>320961080

They are assassins of the Dark Brotherhood employed by King Helseth Hlaalu of Morrowind

They have been ordered to slay you because you potentially pose a threat to the Crown...

They start a quest that leads you into the Tribunal expansion. Go to Ebonheart right away or download a delayed Dark Brotherhood mod else you'll find yourself being very annoyed, or very dead
>>
>>320963204
Or when your stamina is low from running everywhere because the walk speed is so slow
>>
>>320961080
It's a morag tong assasin that came to kill you after the events of the vanilla main quest are over, after killing him you find clues on how to go to the mainland and access the tribunal expansion

Problem is, if you the expansion installed he still shows up even if you're still lvl 5 and getting your bearings on the land, do as >>320963030
said and go after mods to disable him from showing up untill much later in your adventure
>>
>>320963384

Better yet, get the mod that delays it.

Honestly, it's 100% possible to kill him given you have healing potions/spells and some armor. If not, run the fuck away.

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/14891/?

>>320963116

Not true. I've actually played Morrowind senpai.
>>
>>320963465

>Morag Tong

You couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>320963408

You spoiled it, faggot.

>>320963465

Camonna Tong.
>>
>>320963465
>came to kill you after the events of the vanilla main quest are over

But I literally just started the game, I'm lvl 1

>>320963384
>>320963030
Thank you!
>>
>>320962856

Is google really that fucking hard to use?
>>
just stand on a bed or jump around rapidly and quake live him with the crossbow, then stash up the armor every time he shows up and sell it to the imp merchant guy, ez way to ruin the game.

Also amazing set of gear for thiefs, I beat the game with it.

shit game design but whatever
>>
>>320964017
Sorry nothing came up until I put in the word assassin.
>>
File: 1447653932504.png (127 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447653932504.png
127 KB, 480x480
>>320961080
These only appear if you installed Tribunal.

Yeah, it happens way too early in the game, but if you have light armor in major, their set is really fucking OP.

Go to the store and stack up couple of health potions, then rest. Use them mid-battle. In Morrowind, mid-battle item and spell use is crucial. That's why your whole menu is bound to right click.

Also, I'm assuming you have either short blade or long blade major. From Seyda Neen, follow the path up north. You'll find an idiot who kills themselves, and you can take their weapon, much better than the dagger.

This should be more than enough to kill the fucker.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.