[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you defending SUPER EARTH from the disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 7
File: helldivers.jpg (123 KB, 1006x732) Image search: [Google]
helldivers.jpg
123 KB, 1006x732
Why aren't you defending SUPER EARTH from the disgusting aliens, by travelling to their home planets to spread DEMOCRACY from the barrel of your assault rifle?

Also why are there so few games where you play as humanity, you are the bad guys, and you just don't give a fuck?
>>
>>320955826
You're not bad in Helldivers
Bugs are mindless
Illuminate are an extremely hostile race, manipulated by the Great Eyes
Cyborgs are the only questionable ones
>>
>>320955826
Sickle OP.
Or at least feels like it, goddamn.
>>
I don't get why anybody likes this game. I got it free and I still hate the shit out of it.
>>
>>320955826
Game looks okay but I imagine I would be bored within about 30 minutes
>>
>>320956846
>Cyborgs call humans "traitor scum" if you pay attention to their chatter
>Bugs were a failed human scientific experiment to make bug supersoldiers and launched away into space to purge everything for them, but it backfired
>Illuminate were attacked by bugs and found out their origin, turning against the humans
>>
>>320958112
Source?
>>
>>320958642
I'm just kidding around, but I'm pretty sure the Cyborgs call Helldivers "traitors" in the game, there's like, 1 line of it. Also, the overly patriotic propaganda does seem a little fishy.
>>
Female Helldivers sound so cute

>For Superearth~
>>
>>320958851
>How about a nice cup of liber-tea~
>>
>ten thousand DLCs
Base game still worth it?
>>
I didnt even look but is there a demo for this game on steam, it looks like something I would first try out in a demo, otherwise pirate.
>>
>>320959650
From my experience the assault rifles and shotguns are serviceable as is, especially once upgraded.
Buy the dlc if you don't feel like working toward greatness.
>>
File: 1448966925261.png (240 KB, 474x351) Image search: [Google]
1448966925261.png
240 KB, 474x351
>>320955826
But I AM playing right now.
>>
>>320956846
Cyborgs are transhumanists,
>>
>>320959650
All the key weapons and strategems are in the base game, and I do helldives, (group and solo) with nothing but the rail canon strike, breaker, and recoiless rifle. all of which are in the base game.
>>
>>320960201
Cyborgs are reanimated Nod soldiers.
Illuminate are Protoss ripoffs.
Bugs are zergs.
>>
>>320960456
If you merge the illuminate and bugs into scrin, helldivers is literally a C&C game.
>>
>>320959650
Most of the DLCs are gadgets.
>>
>>320961227
Yeah I noticed the yellow/grey color cheme was pretty much GDI

>Minigun EXO is Wolverine
>AT/flamethrower EXO is Titan
>Tank is pretty much Predator Tank
>Railgun strike is Ion Cannon

Hell you can even make GDI Commando and GDI Zone trooper loadouts.
>>
File: ScreenShot2012-10-26at91015AM.png (98 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot2012-10-26at91015AM.png
98 KB, 350x346
>>320955826
>implying i'm not operating RIGHT NOW
>>
>>320955826
Steam sale is tomorrow, my man. See if it gets a good discount then.
>>
Is it worth the 20 or should I wait for a sale?
>>
>>320961809
I played a pirated version. I'm waiting for a discount too.
>>
>>320955826
It's fun. I play it maybe an hour or so a day; it's not something I can sit down and just pour hours into in one sitting.

I like the extreme patriotism played straight in the setting. The bravado feels natural enough.
>>
>>320961227
Helldivers is CLEARLY a Warhammer 40k game

>heavily armored elite soldiers
>use drop pods to smash into hostile territory
>outnumbered but have superior firepower
>accomplish goals for SUPER EARTH in the name of HOLY DEMOCRACY
>no room for dissent in the empire, heretical cyborgs and cyborg sympathisers are killed on sight
>>
>>320962276
We played for 5 hours straight yesterday.
>>
>>320962389
> Does your neighbor lift? He might be a cyborg. Report all suspicious activity.

Actual loading screen hint.
>>
>>320962389
>unlocking the flammenwerfen and purging the alien landscape with holy fire
>>
>no crossplatform play with the Sony playerbase
A shame, but the Steam crowd is tiny for this game currently.
>>
>>320962389
it's more a combination of Warhammer and Starship Troopers.
I mean superearth is literally fighting the bugs because they "hate our freedom"
>>
always looking for new ppl to play with who are good

love this fuckin game

lvl 21
steam = http://steamcommunity.com/id/lordedoome/
>>
sponefeed me on this game, what is this shit?
>>
>>320962389
Not entirely.

>heavily armored elite soldiers
Not really. You die in 2-3 hits regardless of armor if you're caught.

>use drop pods to smash into hostile territory
C&C has those too.

>outnumbered but have superior firepower
Same happened when the Scrin arrived in C&C 3

>accomplish goals for SUPER EARTH in the name of HOLY DEMOCRACY
GDI is the global government of Earth, made to preserve DEMOCRACY by combating global terrorism, but eventually outgrew its original mandate to become a world government of SUPER EARTH.

>no room for dissent in the empire, heretical cyborgs and cyborg sympathisers are killed on sight
No room for terrorists and inhuman Nod cyborgs, all are killed on sight to purge the world of Tiberium
>>
>>320962860
Magicka meets Alien Swarm, set in a Warhammer 40k / Starship Troopers / Command & Conquer mashup universe.
>>
File: ayyyy lmao.gif (329 KB, 363x436) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy lmao.gif
329 KB, 363x436
How's this game compared to alien swarm?
>>
I'm waiting for a sale
>>
>>320963019
Finished,
>>
>>320963019
It's better.
>>
>>320955826
Because you've already played all the game has to offer in the first hour. It's repetitive as fuck.
>>
>>320963019
Procedural levels mean both less interesting levels, and ultimately more content.
Better enemy and weapon variety by quite a bit.
Camera forcing all players to stick together is seriously annoying, but keeps that one asshat from just rushing all the objectives by himself.
>>
>>320962860
It's a twin stick shooter, but it's so well made that it's actually a good game, despite being a twin stick shooter.
>>
>>320963248
>>Camera forcing all players to stick together is seriously annoying, but keeps that one asshat from just rushing all the objectives by himself.
It's a great feature. Gives you that feeling as if two of you are right there next to each other (human players).
We planted a hellbomb and ran into different directions, and then we laughed for minutes straight.
>>
>>320963480
Rule of thumb is always go where the host goes.
>>
>>320963626
We just communicate the direction beforehand using voice chat now.
>>
>>320963480
Agreed. Still with it would, at least when playing online, let everyone have a semi-independent camera that would keep other players onscreen while still biasing toward keeping your character centered, instead of just centering on the group.
>>
>>320963626
>tfw always have to guide everyone to the artifacts and objectives when I join a game
>>
>>320963740
>still with it would
It would still be nice if*
>>
>>320963740
Wouldn't that unbalance the game?
People would act like distraction beacons for that one guy.
>>
>>320963740
That is exactly what's happening, but when you merge your camera with everyone elses', the result is what you see in game.
>>
>>320963928
The devs would just rebalance the game to be more aggressive against stragglers.
>>
>>320962915
>Not really. You die in 2-3 hits regardless of armor if you're caught.
Just like in Warhamer then.
>>
>>320963928
If everyone had their own independent biased screen, but the hard limit on spreading out was the same as it is now, I think the only balance change would be that you'd be able to pick off patrols farther away from an objective, but you might also have fewer guns on any given patrol.
>>
>>320958642

Just wait for an insurgency DLC where your unit discovers what humanity has done and rebels.
>>
>>320964248
>Joining the filthy aliens
Why do you hate Democracy?
>>
>>320964248
burn the heretic
>>
>>320964403

I don't.

That's why that DLC will also include missions where you are able to continue fighting for Super Earth instead, and have to go up against an incredibly strong 4-man team with a well put-together loadout of weapons and call-downs.
>>
>>320964541
So just PvP?
>>
>>320964541

I agree, PvP sucks.
I shoot the other players and nobody else shoots me back.
>>
>>320964541
This would be tits.
>>
>>320964632

You're really incapable of using your imagination, aren't you?

The enemy team would be far stronger than you from cyborg augmentation and alien fucking.

You have to persevere through superior tactics and the glory of democracy.

And if you fail your commander glasses the entire planet
>>
>>320964827
Bro, having a 1:1 fight with other Heldivers is basically "who shoots first and actually hits".
If you want human bosses then they have be built up on the same scale and function as the regular faction bosses.
>>
>>320955826
>Why aren't you

p2w, game is not worth $40.
>>
>>320965102

You must have autism.

They wouldn't be Helldivers anymore. They'd be twisted cyborg alien hybrids with all the skills and tactical knowledge that a squad of Helldivers has.
>>
I swear this game never was on any good sale on PSN.
I want to play it but I'm not going to pay full price for something I will be playing with friends only.
>>
>>320964248
>Rebel humans
>No longer have support from super earth
>Lost half of the weapons and strats
>HQ is a secret underground facility
>Super earth enemies introduced
>Strongest enemy to fight
>Now you have to play more carefully, using guerrilla tactics
>If you do manage to kill super earth soldiers, you get to take their equipment
>If you waste it on the field, they're gone
>If you bring them back home, rebel engineers can reverse engineer them and add them to your arsenal permanently
>Can secretly invade planets where there are battles going on
>Come accross Super Earth soldiers fighting bugs/illuminate/cyborgs
>Objectives are to sabotage Super Earth objectives (destroy artillery cannons/capture beacons/set minefields/steal black boxes) before the soldiers arrive

Ever wondered why you had to fix all those artillery cannons, recover all this black boxes and clear all those minefields for no reason? Guess who did all of that?
>>
>>320965378
Super Earth helldivers would be an AI enemy like all the other races, by the way.
>>
>>320965372
$40 for an essentially GOTY edition isn't that bad.
>>
>>320965216
If they work like Helldivers then they have all the same, if not greater, reaction time and firepower as you have.
And in case you forgot, you die in 2-3 hits.
Face it, it wouldn't be balanced at all.
>>
>>320965560
Magicka Wizard Wars isn't all bad.
>>
Which airstrike is the best? Right now I'm still using level 3 vindicators since they're pretty good for clearing groups quickly. Was thinking about upgrading the thunderer though. I might try out the railcannon too, but I heard it's really only meant for single targets.
>>
Goddamn, i fucking love the whole humanity against Xenos trope.

EDF, 40K, Helldivers, it's all good.
>>
Justice is pretty great, but I can't stop using the sickle. Fully upgraded it's just amazing and there's the added benefit of not having to bring a resupply.
>>
>>320966126
Fire for unarmored enemies
Railcannon for armored
Shredder for everything
>>
>>320966346
>>320957021
Sickle is easymode and boring because it doesn't need ammo, but it's stronk as fuck.

>>320966346
I thought it was pretty shit since I need 4-5 rounds to kill an armored crab bug with a fully upgraded one.
>>
>>320966126
S H R E D D E R
H
R
E
D
D
E
R
>>
>>320966386
>>320966583
I haven't had a chance to unlock it yet, but isn't it a one time use?
>>
>>320966643
5 times use when fully upgraded.
>>
>>320966643
MK2 let's you use 5 per mission
>>
File: SANTA'S COMING TO TOWN.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
SANTA'S COMING TO TOWN.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1200
>Fully upgraded Jetpack
>Fully upgraded remotely detonated explosives
>Fully upgraded Sickle
>Cardio accelerator perk
>>
>>320956846
>everyone wears same attire even in daily lives
>massive propaganda
>Bugs are only attacked because they turn into fossil fuel when they die
>Illuminate are only attacked because Earth want their technology
>People who question the war are arrested or executed
>Government actually working on a mind control device to control population
>not evil

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>320963248
>Camera forcing all players to stick together is seriously annoying
T H I S
H
I
S

So fucking annoying. Especially when playing with randoms and that one ass hat running off to the edge of the screen.
>>
Why is there no group to focus the war effort?
>>
>>320967060
I'm reporting you to the Ministry of Safety.
>>
File: file.png (749 KB, 642x674) Image search: [Google]
file.png
749 KB, 642x674
>>320967060

I always knew Super Earth's been suspicious from the start with the patriotic propaganda shit, I have the game open and I just saw these.

They're hiding something. Rebel DLC when?
>>
I'm kinda disappointed that the homeworlds don't have original planet types,

Cyborgs should have cites, but more ragtag and thrown together

Illuminates should have, I dunno, Covenant-like cities? Rounded, curved structures appealing to squid aliens

Bugs should have a complete hive world, fighting on massive bug carcasses and eggs everywhere
>>
>>320967746
>wanting to be a filthy rebel

I bet you want to fuck xenos too.
>>
>>320967746
Are you a cyborg?
How can you pass the captcha?
>>
but i am. jetpack, and x3 railcannon best loadout
>>
Why are you making this same thread again using the same retarded buzz words to make your game sound so AWESOMEPIC
>>
>>320967906
>I'm kinda disappointed that the homeworlds don't have original planet types

You can see Illuminate shit on retaliatory strikes and you can see human cities during defend events, I think.

But it would be cool.
>>
>>320967960
>>320967921
Of course not, my fellow HELLDIVER SSSSSSCUM-- I mean, brothers in arms.
>>
>>320968034
Really? Do you take stratagem priority?
I couldn't imagine running around with three airstrikes.
>>
>Everyone stuck at every homeworlds' doorstep, but not enough players can be bothered to attack it

There needs to be more incentive to complete high difficulty planets
>>
>>320967746
You noticed that now? Super Earth is mostly based on Imperium of the Warhammer.

Some claim it is based on Heinlein's Starship Troopers but that is bullshit. In SS, there is heavy propaganda too but that is where the similarities end. SCION in Starship Troopers, besides the propaganda and conscription based voting system, does not violate basic principles of Democracy.
>>
>>320968163
i do. although i change the railcannons out for different items for the illumanates, since they dont have as much armor as bugs and cyborgs
>>
>>320968217
or some sort of LOOK AT THIS SHIT WE ARE ATTACKING THEIR HOMEWORLD WHICH MEANS WE CAN WIN THE WAR big fucking sign for dumb people so they help the cause
>>
So, the general consensus is, it's a solid game?
>>
>>320968410
It is, but needs more players and map variety, and maybe more lore.
>>
>>320968298
I've only used the railcannon once or twice, but it didn't seem that great. Does it get a lot better once upgraded? I only saw that cool down time was better and it gets homing.
>>
>>320968246
It's managed democracy in Helldivers, and it works the same way managed democracy works for USA today.
>>
>>320968410
It's a solid game. There's a lot of potential for more content but I'm not sure whether or not the devs are interested in that.
>>
>>320968410
It's very good if you don't have high expectations.
>>
>>320967060
>everyone wears same attire even in daily lives
What, you're not proud of your noble Super Earth heritage, you fucking ingrate?

>massive propaganda
More like massive truth. We call them Truth Relays for a reason, basic bitch.

>Bugs are only attacked because they turn into fossil fuel when they die
Bugs are mindless monsters that swarm and consume planets. Super Earth just happened to find a good use for their multitudes of otherwise useless corpses.

I guess you love polluting the universe via rotten lobster corpses everywhere, though, you sick fucker.

>Illuminate are only attacked because Earth want their technology
Illuminates have Weapons of Mass Destruction. This is a verified fact.

Super Earth does not abide to terrorism and threats. Although I suppose a xeno sympathizer like yourself will grasp at straws to try and disprove an obvious fact.

>People who question the war are arrested or executed
People who question the war are sent to reeducation camps. Because it's pretty obvious Super Earth is in the right here; they just need to relearn why.

>Government actually working on a mind control device to control population
An outright lie.

>not evil
Super Earth was blessed by Jesus and Democracy is the greatest good you'll ever know.
>>
>>320968943
>Bugs are mindless monsters
Bugs are actually sentient actually. Straight from Super Earth encyclopedia, you dirty liar.

>Illuminates have Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Which they only developed after being attacked by us. You don't see any Illuminate WMDs on the ground, only guards.
>>
>>320962778
Starship Troopers is more than the parody movie.
>>
>>320968604
It's by far the most reliable anti-tank attack strategem in your arsenal.

And if you're fighting Bugs or, to a much, MUCH GREAT EXTENT, FUCKING CYBORGS AND THEIR ENDLESS FUCKING IFVS, a reliable, infinite anti-tank strat is pretty helpful.
>>
>>320969346
>It's by far the most reliable anti-tank attack strategem in your arsenal.
what is recoilless rifle
railcannon strike is slow as fuck
>>
>>320969346
Ahhh okay well I'll look into upgrading them then. I like the recoil less rifle, but it would be nice to keep my support and backpack free.
Out of curiosity though do you only use that setup when playing with groups?
>>
I want to get this, but none of my friends are into twin stick shooters, so it'll just he me playing on my own, is it worth it for that?
>>
>>320969346
>MUCH GREAT EXTENT, FUCKING CYBORGS AND THEIR ENDLESS FUCKING IFVS

Those just appear out of nowhere, right on top of your head.
>>
>>320969293
>Bugs are actually sentient actually. Straight from Super Earth encyclopedia, you dirty liar.
Sentient beings have a sense of self-preservation.

Bug do not.

They're a galactic pest and we are doing the universe a favor in killing them.

>Which they only developed after being attacked by us. You don't see any Illuminate WMDs on the ground, only guards.
>THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE WMDS
>THEY ONLY HAVE WMDS BECAUSE WHATEVER

Squiddies were on the verge of selling WMDs to other species. Literally arming the universe with WMDs. That's ridiculous.

Illuminates need to cut that shit out. Otherwise we have no beef with them, but no, they just HAVE TO KEEP THEIR WMDS.
>>
>>320969762
But why would we make enemies with the guys who have the most advanced weaponry in the galaxy? We should make an alliance with them instead of fighting the one race that SUPPOSEDLY builds WMDs, not fight them!
>>
>>320969623
Not really if you're playing solo since solo is played much more stealthy. Besides you'll miss out on the tense moments that come with a 4 play squad. Either make some friends on here or learn to play with randoms if you want to play this.
>>
>>320969623
Surprisingly enough, randos can actually play the game.
Just communicate and don't be an autist.
>>
>>320969514
>attack strategem

Learn to read, you cyborg autismo.

Recoilless Rifle requires a 2-man team to be effective, and takes up the secondary and backpack slot of the two. Yes, if you meet those standards, the Recoilless Rifle is great.

Meanwhile railcannon requires one person, one strategem slot, no carry required, on the fly guaranteed anti-tank death.

They are both good.
>>
>>320969958
Because no one can have better technology than we do.
>>
>>320970098
Aha. So you admit that Super Earth terrorizes other races out of greed for power! THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW THE TRUTH!
>>
>>320970078
From my experience railcannon is pretty bad.
>>
>>320970078
There is one-use fire and forget recoilless rifle stratagem for solo use too you know.
>>
>>320969605
Depends on the level. Anything from 7 and up will start needing a lot more anti-tank countermeasures (unless you're fighting Illuminates, in which case you don't need AT equipment at all really).

Generally I look at what my team is packing and fill in the gaps. There have been times when I have run several railcannon strategems as well as packing EAT-17s, with the Strat Priority perk, and did nothing but focus on anti-tank, to great effect.

Compliment your team if you want to win. If 2 others are packing AT equipment, bring anti-personnel and thin low-armored ranks for them to make shots.

And don't underestimate EAT-17s. I bring them constantly and call them down at every objective, just so everyone has access to anti-tank shit. You can never have enough EATs.
>>
>>320955826
because we arent poor faggots who couldnt afford the game a year ago when it was on PS3 and Vita.
>>
>>320970230
Granted, it needs to be upgraded fully to serve it's purpose. But when you can call it down quick and accurate, it's very good.

>>320970350
I fucking love EAT-17s. I bring them constantly, even when I'm packing another secondary, and call them down at objectives for easy-access AT rounds. EATs are the bees knees.
>>
I dunno guys, the flamethrower seems pretty underwhelming even against bugs
>>
What's the best Exosuit?

Lumberer?
>>
>>320970759
It is. With bugs you never really want to be that close to begin with, so it's even worse for them.

I imagine its intended purpose is to spray and run away to let the fire do its admirably decent damage over time, but in a world full of Obliterators, Dumdums and TOX, it just ain't worth it most of the time.
>>
>>320971087
whatever the non DLC one is
>>
>>320971152
Yeah nah.
Obsidian a best.
Others don't carry near enough ammo.
>>
>>320971310
The AT missiles are really powerful nigga
>>
>>320971087
>best Exosuit

For what? Each one has a specific purpose.

Obsidians are great for thinning everything that isn't heavy-armor. Those big AP cannon shred everything but cannot do a thing against armored troops.

The minigun one is an all-around. The gun is great and has lots of ammo, while the fully upgraded missiles are great, if limited, anti-tank solutions. Solid if you want to be a jack of all trades exo.

Lumberer should be viewed as exclusively an anti-tank exosuit. The cannon is plentiful and powerful, and the flamer should be used sparingly in self-preservation so that you can continue to line up cannonshots at heavy armor.

They're all good.
>>
>>320955826
>Why aren't you defending SUPER EARTH

My normalfag friends aren't interested, and it looks like a less dynamic Alien Swarm
>>
the better question is, why aren't we defending SUPER EARTH together?
>>
>>320971890
Less carefully put together than alien swarm, but much more content. I like both, but haven't been able to get anyone to play AS in years.
>>
>>320962915
You forgot the part where Warhammer came out in the '80s and C&C came out in 1995, and the original Starshipp Troopers book came out in the 70s.

Helldivers is very Starship Troopers with some of the aesthetic of 40k
>>
>>320972462
Helldivers aesthetic doesn't remind me of 40k one bit. Can you give me an example?
>>
>>320972462
>Starshipp Troopers book came out in the 70s
1959 you goofball.
>>
someone attack kepler prime with me

steam Youdrongo
>>
>>320972605
People think bugs = Tyranids
Huge casualty rate - IG
I guess

I think it's simply that most people here were too young to have seen Starship Troopers movie since most of the game is stylized from it.
>>
File: mobile infantryman.jpg (146 KB, 500x767) Image search: [Google]
mobile infantryman.jpg
146 KB, 500x767
I'm not particularly a fan of top-down shooters. I almost never play multiplayer games. I'm iffy on the subject of capes.

But damn do I love powered-armor soldiers being dropped from orbit. I love the Starship Troopers setting to death, and I already played Section 8 and Terra Nova more than enough. So here I am, having a grand old time playing this.

Everybody keep on keeping on.
>>
>>320973462
>Section 8
God, I wish that game had managed to get free of the shackles of GFWL.
So underrated.
>>
Is there an easy way to farm samples without the UAV?
>>
>>320973174
Bugs remind me more of Zerg than nids. Also the Illuminate who are basically Protoss.
>>
XBOX ONE version fucking when? i hope it is only timed exclusive, want to play this badly in coop.
>>
>>320975629
>get on PC
>plug laptop into TV
>plug xbox controllers into laptop
Bam, done, virtually identical to an XBOX port and playable ten minutes from now.
Are you peasants really this lazy?
>>
Any WW2 games
>>
is this game any fun solo?
>>
>>320973828
I got the gold pauldrons in Prejudice right at the tail end of the game's lifespan. So good. I wish someone would implement Steamworks and clean it up a bit, but that will sadly never happen.
>>
>>320976432
its very friendly to just jump into a multiplayer game in progress and start fighting

has decent steam integration so its easy to make friends by meeting random people
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.